April POTM

REDUNITED3
505 posts An Exciting Prospect
Can you see what the lastest votes is on each player or do have to wait.

Comments

• Ulook92
    22380 posts Club Captain
    If people could see who is winning then prices would go sky high before its even released.

• EuroE92
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17270 posts World Class
    The public vote is only worth 5% anyway isn't it?
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero

This, which basically means nothing.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Pretty sure you can see if you inspect element.

But the public vote means ball all anyway.
  • Rutta
    6914 posts Big Money Move

10% I think.
  • Norfolk-in-Chance
    337 posts Sunday League Hero
    when are results announced?
  • Wonderfulwest
    5221 posts Big Money Move
    Benteke will win
  • Smallingator
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    Benteke was pummelled in the public vote. Doesn't matter that much but can't see him winning with 7% lol
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero
    Benteke was pummelled in the public vote. Doesn't matter that much but can't see him winning with 7% lol

the public vote is still going isnt it? If not what were the %'s?
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah didnt think the vote was finished.

"You have until 23.59 BST on Monday, 8 May and the winner will be revealed on Friday, 12 May."
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17270 posts World Class

"You have until 23.59 BST on Monday, 8 May and the winner will be revealed on Friday, 12 May."
    mMounirm wrote: »
    POTM Fan Vote (Result finalized Monday @ 23.59BST)

Son - 46%

Bailly - 16%

Hazard - 16%

Eriksen - 8%

Benteke - 7%

Aguero - 6%

Vertonghen - 2%

source:

note this is worth 10% of the final vote.

Any thoughts? Surprised Son is winning by that much. Surprised Bailly is that high. Surprised benteke is that low.

Apparently.
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero

mMounirm wrote: »
    POTM Fan Vote (Result finalized Monday @ 23.59BST)

Son - 46%

Bailly - 16%

Hazard - 16%

Eriksen - 8%

Benteke - 7%

Aguero - 6%

Vertonghen - 2%

source:

note this is worth 10% of the final vote.

Any thoughts? Surprised Son is winning by that much. Surprised Bailly is that high. Surprised benteke is that low.

Apparently.

If that is accurate that must be an update of how it stands i guess, so could still change a lot.

I am also surprised Son is so high, and Eriksen is so low!

Thanks
  • Peter
    edited May 2017

Tbh I assume the winner of the public vote just gets x votes in the final voting. Rather than 7% going to benteke.

The rest is decided by experts and club captains. (For arguments sake lets say 16 experts, 20 captains)

Son would get 4 votes from the 40 up for grabs, the remaining 36 yet to be decided.
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero
    Peter wrote: »

Tbh I assume the winner of the public vote just gets x votes in the final voting. Rather than 7% going to benteke.

The rest is decided by experts and club captains. (For arguments sake lets say 16 experts, 20 captains)

Son would get 4 votes from the 40 up for grabs, the remaining 36 yet to be decided.

Thats definitely how it works.

The vote counts for 10% as they put it on the PL site, but the way you explain it is much clearer.
  • Peter

The vote counts for 10% as they put it on the PL site, but the way you explain it is much clearer.

Say someone getting 49% but lost, it most likely doesnt impact them in any positive way, the overall vote have been awarded to the winner of the public vote.

Its the result that counts for 10%, not the actual voting figures. Its pretty poorly explained.
  • Smallingator
    411 posts Sunday League Hero

Say someone getting 49% but lost, it most likely doesnt impact them in any positive way, the overall vote have been awarded to the winner of the public vote.

Its the result that counts for 10%, not the actual voting figures. Its pretty poorly explained.

Ah nicely put man. I guess you're right. We'll just wait and see I guess, I only want son due to investments lol.