94c0645da49ef898fdab930f3a4b5516.png

Currently, have around 700k to spend.

Maybe you know some better striker than griezzy

Thanks, guys!

Comments

• CFCsjmishra
    8932 posts League Winner
    edited May 2017
    A striker better than Griezy is his Atletico counter part who goes by the name of Fernando Torres.

Thank you
  • MorroWtje
    4502 posts National Call-Up
    A striker better than Griezy is his Atletico counter part who goes by the name of Fernando Torres.

Thank you

Especially his shiny blue card
  • omarnyc
    3565 posts National Call-Up
    MorroWtje wrote: »

Thank you

Especially his shiny blue card

And its bery cheap on pc
  • trampo23
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I had torres BDay, wasnt performing for me in dual striker formation so I sold him
  • PDJEY
    1015 posts Professional
    Why not a hibrid team?
    dd43edaf3d614e509f24a5935247b75f.png

• CFCsjmishra
    8932 posts League Winner
    trampo23 wrote: »
    I had torres BDay, wasnt performing for me in dual striker formation so I sold him

True to your name, then.
  • trampo23
    PDJEY wrote: »
    Why not a hibrid team?
    dd43edaf3d614e509f24a5935247b75f.png

Nice suggestion bro. I have untradable aurier and matuidi, di maria looks godly but I used 90 rated cavani and he wasnt special for me. maybe he would work in this formation.
  • PDJEY
    1015 posts Professional
    If you dont like Cavani try with Laca SIF or Fekir.
  • vLaDz
    3184 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2017
    hm. if i was you i'd switch ronaldo to striker, hes so much more effective. even in 4321, if not just get bale at striker. he is well better than griezmann

99465fd75e2419c59078f64288ac5fa3.jpg

i think you can afford this when tots comes. rip if you dont have sbc de rossi though

this maybe b3c7a6c375da86427891ad173aca210f.jpg
  • trampo23
    vLaDz wrote: »
    hm. if i was you i'd switch ronaldo to striker, hes so much more effective. even in 4321, if not just get bale at striker. he is well better than griezmann

99465fd75e2419c59078f64288ac5fa3.jpg

i think you can afford this when tots comes. rip if you dont have sbc de rossi though

this maybe b3c7a6c375da86427891ad173aca210f.jpg

Nice choices Vladz, and yea I didnt do de rossi sbc xD
  • trampo23
    Btw I see that nobody likes Ramos as CB :P

I wonder why
  • PDJEY
    1015 posts Professional
    Expensive AF and his workrates really
  • trampo23

I see. ok thanks
  • trampo23
    Since I have untradable Dybala 85 card, could he be better pick over bday shaarawy and cuadrado SIF for salah or not?
  • PDJEY
    1015 posts Professional
    Dybala as to be the most op player in this game. His card doesn't feel 85 at all. His dribbling is totally different from any other player, maybe like Messi... Not to mention his shooting that is outstanding, I scored goals from places that I didnt even knew that was possible. I swear to god he has some hidden trait in there.

So yeah choose him lol
  • vLaDz

I see. ok thanks

terrible. had the toty and sold him after one weeknd league, never in pisiton, play defensive and hes being a CM. just don't
  • trampo23

I see. ok thanks

terrible. had the toty and sold him after one weeknd league, never in pisiton, play defensive and hes being a CM. just don't

Ok. And btw Should I use full italian defense with Sandro as LB and Bonucci instead of marcelo and varane?
  • MorroWtje
    4502 posts National Call-Up
    Wait was this the pc cc genuinely helping someone? What have we turned into..
  • vLaDz

I see. ok thanks

Ok. And btw Should I use full italian defense with Sandro as LB and Bonucci instead of marcelo and varane?

i would tbh, sandro is amazing in this game. better than nif marcelo
    but barzagli > bonucci, trust me on this one. Or just use chiellini LCB and Manolas RCB. that would be even better
  • vLaDz
    edited May 2017
    MorroWtje wrote: »
    Wait was this the pc cc genuinely helping someone? What have we turned into..

@AlbaGuBrath gave us an example yesterday, so we're learning from him. He is such a kind soul and he is helping everyone in this world so we must follow his example.
  • trampo23

I see. ok thanks

i would tbh, sandro is amazing in this game. better than nif marcelo
    but barzagli > bonucci, trust me on this one. Or just use chiellini LCB and Manolas RCB. that would be even better

Ok bro thanks! I will do that
  • Rucci
    1423 posts Professional
    my defense 85 alonso BD David luiz bd ogbonna 86 colemann try it just rocks vs every offense