Weekend League Disconnects

Redarmy1986
207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Anyone else had disconnects when winning this week? I have had 3 in a row. My internet connection is good and I can get straight back on servers. Glitch? Or any advice? I am 5-4 because of these now it's frustrating.

Comments

• iWilshere_19
    2012 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone else had disconnects when winning this week? I have had 3 in a row. My internet connection is good and I can get straight back on servers. Glitch? Or any advice? I am 5-4 because of these now it's frustrating.

I have had it in the past and I have brilliant internet

Don't really know what you can do about it
  • Redarmy1986

I have had it in the past and I have brilliant internet

Don't really know what you can do about it

Thanks mate I don't get it wouldn't mind as much if I was losing and it happened ha
  • Redarmy1986
    maksi wrote: »

Going to be honest have no clue how to do that even after reading
  • Redarmy1986
    It's got worse weekend league is unplayable for me. I have had 7 disconnects including 3 after game finishes where I have won but it counts as a DNF lol well done EA.
  • Markusnasty
    704 posts Semi-Pro
    EA will say it's your fault
  • Aspral
    3378 posts National Call-Up
    I've had 2 this week.

None of which were my fault. Everything was running fine and it kicks me. Still everything is fine and I'm instantly back in.
  • EAFIXDELAY
    4 posts Ball Boy
    I also have 2 dnf today after 5-2 and 3-0, I lower the video was posted. Internet worked. After that, I lost the desire to play WL
  • Markusnasty
    704 posts Semi-Pro
    EA will say it's your fault
  • EAFIXDELAY
    4 posts Ball Boy
    They even did not answer. Points buying, money flowing, everything is fine they
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11460 posts Has That Special Something
    I've just had 1 for the first in months was the 87th minute and I was winning 2-1 but looked at my router when it happened and my internet dropped for a second but by the time I got kicked out I was able to sign straight back in so maybe this is the cause for others aswell as usually I don't have any problems.
  • EAFIXDELAY
    4 posts Ball Boy
    Again, the gap after the opponent goes after 4-1. I reckon defeat. What kind of garbage this game!!!!!!
  • EAFIXDELAY
    4 posts Ball Boy
    maybe this is a bug what is? after the opponent rage quit throws and counts lose
  • Redarmy1986
    I got disconnected again today in qualifier. I don't have a problem with Any of my other online games I don't know what to do!