The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Is OTW Renato Sanches the biggest bust of FIFA 17

GUNR3
405 posts Sunday League Hero
After buying a fresh OTW for 128k a while back and selling him a couple days ago for 20k.. I'd say yes
The card is good IG but with all the new cheap cards out now he's not worth having in my team anymore.

Is there a bigger bust out there for you???

Comments

• Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    edited May 2017
    Im still salty over that 85 IF Can when i did the SBC and it should have been 83 aswell - especially as he didnt even deserve the inform
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    Yes I paid 130k whilst he was still in packs at the start. Bad move.

Seems like he could be a bit of a fraud in real life from what I have read upon him. It's strange because Bayern are no mugs but to have splashed that much cash on him on the back of not that many club before they signed him.

Be interesting to see how he develops next season as have given up all hope this year.
  • Tietherope
    10063 posts Has That Special Something
    He's in the lineup tomorrow!
  • GUNR3
    Rutta wrote: »
    Yes I paid 130k whilst he was still in packs at the start. Bad move.

Seems like he could be a bit of a fraud in real life from what I have read upon him. It's strange because Bayern are no mugs but to have splashed that much cash on him on the back of not that many club before they signed him.

Be interesting to see how he develops next season as have given up all hope this year.

A fraud? What did he do I just googled him and nothing comes up besides the usual stat lines. Did he lie about his age or something???
  • Rutta
    Tietherope wrote: »

Hope revived then. Just checked there fixtures and have 3 games left so just maybe.
  • SebCFC123
    7342 posts Big Money Move
    No golden boy Sanches is still coming
  • GUNR3
    Uberman656 wrote: »
    Im still salty over that 85 IF Can when i did the SBC and it should have been 83 aswell - especially as he didnt even deserve the inform

That sucks dude. How much was that SBC for him? Im sure a pretty penny..
  • GUNR3

Hope revived then. Just checked there fixtures and have 3 games left so just maybe.

Really? If he gets an IF I'm gonna be mad. I'll just be a hater and hope for the worst..Sorry dude

• Rutta
    GUNR3 wrote: »

Really? If he gets an IF I'm gonna be mad. I'll just be a hater and hope for the worst..Sorry dude

That's cool. I would do the same.

I just seen it on this article.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/apr/28/dele-alli-twitter-loneliness-cautionary-tale-renato-sanches
  • SKhan31
    1032 posts Professional
    GUNR3 wrote: »

That's cool. I would do the same.

I just seen it on this article.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/apr/28/dele-alli-twitter-loneliness-cautionary-tale-renato-sanches

TBH Sanches should be doing good at Bayern after he was the young player of the tournament at the Euros and he was impressive. That article was a good read and it shows that he may not get a chance next season with Kimmich and Rudy potentially ahead of him. He should be sent out on loan and it looks likely as he's just one appearance away from Bayern paying another 5 million euros for 24 appearences and no goals & assists.
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    inb4 he scores a hattrick in the next bayern game ( he will start ) :D
  • Skrt_Skrt
    4621 posts National Call-Up
    SebCFC123 wrote: »

• GUNR3
    inb4 he scores a hattrick in the next bayern game ( he will start ) :D

With my fifa luck.. Its a possibility
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    Uberman656 wrote: »

This except I have used my Can for 400 games
  • Kloral
    3720 posts National Call-Up
    SebCFC123 wrote: »