EA's Such a Tease

TheJoedanimal
1066 posts Professional
Why do this? Why move the schedule to suggest something big, then release this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ SBC? This is not a release warranting a change in the MM schedule and Monthlies. I can't see why they'd do this other than be a bunch of ❤️❤️❤️❤️, but I'm really peeved. A three week discrepancy between the closure of the MC threads and the team's release is quite frankly a bit ridiculous, as well as needless. EA's entire FUT release schedule is just a giant ❤️❤️❤️❤️ tease.

Comments

• Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Agree, but one the bright side those who sit on coins will be rewarded since these SBCs will make prices even cheaper
  • TheJoedanimal
    1066 posts Professional
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    Agree, but one the bright side those who sit on coins will be rewarded since these SBCs will make prices even cheaper

True. I just feel like it gets harder to do so every week. I just managed to get a nice nest egg together, one of the largest I've ever managed (pretty modest compared to you, from I've seen), and I'd like EA to just let me spend my damn coins.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Some people get so angry at this game :joy:
  • Izzy2K17
    13051 posts Has That Special Something
    Wut
  • TheJoedanimal
    1066 posts Professional
    Peter wrote: »

I'm not really angry, as I stated (simply rather peeved), it just seems pretty pointless and greedy of them to delay yet again. I'm not a huge of fan of them constantly misleading us on release schedules. Is that hard to try to find any kind of consistency in scheduling? I'm sure creating the cards and getting the team together cannot be particularly difficult.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year

I'm not really angry, as I stated (simply rather peeved), it just seems pretty pointless and greedy of them to delay yet again. I'm not a huge of fan of them constantly misleading us on release schedules. Is that hard to try to find any kind of consistency in scheduling? I'm sure creating the cards and getting the team together cannot be particularly difficult.

How is it delaying again? Whats to say it wasnt always their plan?

Its not about difficulty of making cards, its a case of them wanting to keep the game somewhat fresh for an extra week, so they will have a schedule of events spaced out and pre planned from now toll september.
  • TheJoedanimal
    1066 posts Professional

How is it delaying again? Whats to say it wasnt always their plan?

Its not about difficulty of making cards, its a case of them wanting to keep the game somewhat fresh for an extra week, so they will have a schedule of events spaced out and pre planned from now toll september.

Well then what's the freshness here? There is none in this SBC. Surely they have to have something in the bag, as this SBC is quite frankly somewhat boring and expensive. I understand they look to space out their events, but in doing so, why bother pushing other events up for this? Surely there has to be a reason? Or do they just value this SBC so much more highly than other releases?