OT. TV Shows that are over/cancelled that you'd like to see brought back.

Comments

• XxRichiexRichxX
    33265 posts National Team Captain
    edited May 2017
    SF9 wrote: »
    @VanBasten12 have you got around to watching It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia yet?

Ah mate ... I've tried, must admit. I know you said I shouldn't judge the first season - 2 episodes in and gave up. I haven't had much time tbh, had to finish a couple of others (Bosch S3) :blush:

Must admit too, don't have the best stream (using Kodi). Netflix in NZ has been nerfed by Sky TV (real ❤️❤️❤️❤️!).

Bosch was fantastic
  • Richard
    11478 posts Has That Special Something
    Chuck
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    West Wing, The Office (US), Clone Wars, As Time Goes By
  • dannyboy
    12914 posts Has That Special Something
    Freaks and Geeks
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    Runefang wrote: »

How the heck can they bring The West Wing back? The first 4 seasons were some of the best that TV has ever seen, kinda went downhill from there.

If they had to do something in today's terms, might as well make a series along the lines of Idiocracy!
  • VanBasten12
    @VanBasten12 have you got around to watching It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia yet?

Ah mate ... I've tried, must admit. I know you said I shouldn't judge the first season - 2 episodes in and gave up. I haven't had much time tbh, had to finish a couple of others (Bosch S3) :blush:

Must admit too, don't have the best stream (using Kodi). Netflix in NZ has been nerfed by Sky TV (real ❤️❤️❤️❤️!).

Bosch was fantastic

Yep! Quality show.
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move

How the heck can they bring The West Wing back? The first 4 seasons were some of the best that TV has ever seen, kinda went downhill from there.

If they had to do something in today's terms, might as well make a series along the lines of Idiocracy!

My favourite TV show ever. Just needs a mostly new cast and the same writers. New president of course. Maybe a black rapper haha.
  • SF9
    9117 posts League Winner

:(
  • VanBasten12

My favourite TV show ever. Just needs a mostly new cast and the same writers. New president of course. Maybe a black rapper haha.

:joy:

When Aaron Sorkin was still exec producer/lead writer, it was brilliant. Was still good-to-decent in seasons 5 through 7. I think the likes of House of Cards has shed such a negative light (quite possibly very truthful in a lot of ways), they'd never be able to make another one with the credulity that The West Wing was.

I do watch Madam Secretary (Tea Leoni!) as it has something similar in terms of political situations. Nothing close to the 'hallway banter' which made The West Wing - but it's a bit of a filler.
  • VanBasten12

:(

I need a "better source" mate. Haven't forgotten though :wink:
  • ECUPirates
    1124 posts Professional
    Party Down
  • SF9
    9117 posts League Winner
    It's not cancelled, but The Simpsons first 10 seasons. Absolute gold them. What's on now is a disgrace to the name The Simpsons. :(
  • Surfy
    1133 posts Professional
    skins, and peep show
  • Dead Whip
    567 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Flashforward was great