OT. TV Shows that are over/cancelled that you'd like to see brought back.

Comments

  • uhMaZiiNq
    12112 posts Has That Special Something
    Psych

    Used to love that show. Fantastic mix of crime stuff and comedy
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    33295 posts National Team Captain
    Psych

    Used to love that show. Fantastic mix of crime stuff and comedy

    Yeah I always enjoyed the show.
  • EddieFicio
    22483 posts Club Captain
    edited May 2017
    HIMYM. Erase the last season or at least the finale and give it something worthy of it.
  • Campino
    29853 posts National Team Captain
    Eldorado
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    HIMYM. Erase the last season or at least the finale and give it something worthy of it.
    Yeah agree with this too. Ending was so random
  • DaWoodyDaCuak
    640 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    HIMYM. Erase the last season or at least the finale and give it something worthy of it.

    I think this was probably the last good episode
    Lily-dresses-White-Whale-Halloween-buzzsugar.com_.jpg
  • P
    7778 posts League Winner
    So many terrible suggestions of things that were ended well or comedies that never had any direction. Each to their own though.
  • hoban95
    56081 posts National Treasure
    P wrote: »
    So many terrible suggestions of things that were ended well or comedies that never had any direction. Each to their own though.

    I least @ people and don't snake around.
  • Sanchezzzz
    4843 posts Big Money Move
    P wrote: »
    So many terrible suggestions of things that were ended well or comedies that never had any direction. Each to their own though.

    Lizzie Mcguire and That's So Raven take the Crown tbh.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    33295 posts National Team Captain
    P wrote: »
    So many terrible suggestions of things that were ended well or comedies that never had any direction. Each to their own though.

    it wasn't necessarily meant to be about shows people want back, not necessarily "the finale was bad so what would you want to have rewritten".

    Just quality shows we wanted to see more of
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    P wrote: »
    So many terrible suggestions of things that were ended well or comedies that never had any direction. Each to their own though.
    @ or be a stupid hipster elsewhere with your one letter name
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Bring back the Kenan and Kel
  • P
    7778 posts League Winner
    hoban95 wrote: »
    P wrote: »
    So many terrible suggestions of things that were ended well or comedies that never had any direction. Each to their own though.

    I least @ people and don't snake around.

    :joy: too many to @ @hoban95 and it wasn't a personal attack. Just thought it was a thread for canceled shows and shows that ended prematurely that we wanted back. Most comedies barely have a narrative. Just my opinion you don't have to agree.
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    SF9 wrote: »
    Sons of Anarchy
    The Office

    Yeah I thought about listing SOA, it's just the way it ended, not sure how they'd continue it. Lol.

    Honestly, one of the best series I've watched - cried with THAT scene in S05E03. But it started to get a bit old & was happy they ended it.
  • hoban95
    56081 posts National Treasure
    P wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    P wrote: »
    So many terrible suggestions of things that were ended well or comedies that never had any direction. Each to their own though.

    I least @ people and don't snake around.

    :joy: too many to @ @hoban95 and it wasn't a personal attack. Just thought it was a thread for canceled shows and shows that ended prematurely that we wanted back. Most comedies barely have a narrative. Just my opinion you don't have to agree.

    Too many to @?

    What a cop out
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    Reus wrote: »
    Flight of the conchords

    Damn ... give us some Kiwi loving ... ! Good on you mate!
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    Diggy wrote: »
    Firefly

    1 and half pages in and this is the first mention of the worst cancellation in TV history. Sad :disappointed:
  • KingLionel10
    15311 posts World Class
    SF9 wrote: »
    Sons of Anarchy
    The Office

    Yeah I thought about listing SOA, it's just the way it ended, not sure how they'd continue it. Lol.

    Honestly, one of the best series I've watched - cried with THAT scene in S05E03. But it started to get a bit old & was happy they ended it.

    My favourite series. Series 5 was the best too imo.
  • JohnDoe
    12115 posts Has That Special Something
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Entourage
    Friends
    IT Crowd
    2 pints of Lager and a packet of Crisps
    How Not to live your life

    So I'm not the only one who liked that TV show. IT Crowd was hilarious as well.
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    P wrote: »
    So many terrible suggestions of things that were ended well or comedies that never had any direction. Each to their own though.

    Obviously there are some trolls, but I do agree a number of series finished that were simply outliving their worth. For me the likes of Sons, Revolution (was trash in the last few), Falling Skies (thank goodness they ended this one!) ... good they finished.
  • hoban95
    56081 posts National Treasure
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Entourage
    Friends
    IT Crowd
    2 pints of Lager and a packet of Crisps
    How Not to live your life

    So I'm not the only one who liked that TV show. IT Crowd was hilarious as well.

    Yes mate!
  • Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up
    I'd love to have seen more Chuck, Pushing Daisies, Reaper and The Shield.
  • P
    7778 posts League Winner
    hoban95 wrote: »
    P wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    P wrote: »
    So many terrible suggestions of things that were ended well or comedies that never had any direction. Each to their own though.

    I least @ people and don't snake around.

    :joy: too many to @ @hoban95 and it wasn't a personal attack. Just thought it was a thread for canceled shows and shows that ended prematurely that we wanted back. Most comedies barely have a narrative. Just my opinion you don't have to agree.

    Too many to @?

    What a cop out

    Unlike some people :joy: I'm not looking for an argument. Hence the "each to their own".
  • hoban95
    56081 posts National Treasure
    P wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    P wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    P wrote: »
    So many terrible suggestions of things that were ended well or comedies that never had any direction. Each to their own though.

    I least @ people and don't snake around.

    :joy: too many to @ @hoban95 and it wasn't a personal attack. Just thought it was a thread for canceled shows and shows that ended prematurely that we wanted back. Most comedies barely have a narrative. Just my opinion you don't have to agree.

    Too many to @?

    What a cop out

    Unlike some people :joy: I'm not looking for an argument. Hence the "each to their own".

    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ :trollface:
  • P1stolpete187
    5972 posts Big Money Move
    cant believe nobody has said saved by the bell
  • P
    7778 posts League Winner
    hoban95 wrote: »
    P wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    P wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    P wrote: »
    So many terrible suggestions of things that were ended well or comedies that never had any direction. Each to their own though.

    I least @ people and don't snake around.

    :joy: too many to @ @hoban95 and it wasn't a personal attack. Just thought it was a thread for canceled shows and shows that ended prematurely that we wanted back. Most comedies barely have a narrative. Just my opinion you don't have to agree.

    Too many to @?

    What a cop out

    Unlike some people :joy: I'm not looking for an argument. Hence the "each to their own".

    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ :trollface:

    :joy:
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    I'd love to have seen more Chuck, Pushing Daisies, Reaper and The Shield.

    No ... just no! It had to end.

    Pushing Daisies & The Shield - agree to those.
  • Reus
    23519 posts Club Captain
    Reus wrote: »
    Flight of the conchords

    Damn ... give us some Kiwi loving ... ! Good on you mate!

    Its genius

    Have both series on dvd and the songs from both series on my phone
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Entourage was so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ good.
  • Worm
    2084 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 2017
    C'mon, over half of you are out of your mind.

    Sons was awesome but for anyone who watched it week in and week out it drug some things out far too long and took forever to finish. The only thing out of all the seasons that happened at a good time, if you can call it that, was Opie (not spoiling).

    Entourage: it took ages, freaking ages to finish. The guy humor was incredible but yet again, a lot of the things just took forever. At some point the creativity ends, as evidenced by the movie.

    Prison Break sucked in the middle. Like really bad.

    Weeds was horrific once the Mexican crap started, so was Nip/Tuck if anyone watched it past the 2nd season. They, like Prison Break suffered from writer fatigue (and the strike) and just lost their way.

    Dexter.......you have to be kidding me. After Julia Styles entered the scene it tanked like hell. Two seasons of sexual tension between a serial killer and his sister were the plot line. Are you freaking serious you wanted to see more incest?

    The Shield was never mentioned and thanks for not doing so as it suffered the same fate as the rest.

    The Wire ended perfectly, just stop!

    I absolutely loved ALL of these shows, they're all great but they all had to end and they all needed to condense more than they did and end sooner.

    The Walking Dead could learn from some of these and from the success of Breaking Bad and cut to the chase a little more. Look at its numbers, loved the show but this last season was complete ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Stop giving fillers and get on with it, kill freaking Ricks dumbass.



    The only show that comes to mind 100% is Deadwood. They cut it too short.
Sign In or Register to comment.