Trading methods with 85k-90k

Patch305
127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
For all the people on PS3 who have millions of coins do you know any high budget methods I could use

Comments

• Iwan1807
    327 posts Sunday League Hero
    Have 10 million club (2.5M coins and about 8M in players) and still do the BPM. Makes me 10K every relist. But other good thing with more coins is TOTW investing. Buy cheap fresh players and then sell them a week after (when they are out of packs)
  • Patch305
    Thanks
  • Sam992
    73 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How many coins do you have in total? Or is 90k including the value of your team once you sell it?

I have made 2.3mil in 3months. The way I did it was, I would find a inform eg Dybala 88, and I would buy all of his cards. And I would list him up and ensure i make atleast 10k after tax. I packed a few good players as soon as i started playing which helped me do this (mane packed sold for 300k). I would find a high rated inform eg david luiz 87, dybala 88, 89, 90 and I would buy them and relist them. Someone will eventually buy just be patient.
  • ABettle9
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    Iwan1807 wrote: »
    Have 10 million club (2.5M coins and about 8M in players) and still do the BPM. Makes me 10K every relist. But other good thing with more coins is TOTW investing. Buy cheap fresh players and then sell them a week after (when they are out of packs)

The bronze pack method really benefits from the PS3 market. Even the random players will sell for 150/200 so you can list most of the items you get from each pack.

Doing this in combination with the TOTW investing is a really good way to make coins. You have to be a little more careful with TOTW investing now that TOTS is almost here though.
  • Patch305
    @Sam992 I'm currently at 100k but I'm not selling my team it's worth at least 1.5 million.
    And thanks for the help everyone
  • Sam992
    73 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Patch305 wrote: »
    @Sam992 I'm currently at 100k but I'm not selling my team it's worth at least 1.5 million.
    And thanks for the help everyone

Fairs dude. Maybe with 100k, try and buy a player needed in a SBC eg that liga MX SBC which gives you a 25k pack

Out of curiosity what players do you have?
  • Patch305
    @Sam992 I have Neymar, hazard, Gabriel Jesus,Modric,Oscar,Kante,Marcelo,Varane,Smalling,Walker,De Gea, Griezmann,Marchisio in a 4-3-2-1 formation and the last 2 are subs
  • Patch305
    @Sam992 i may change my team i haven't been winning as many matches as i hoped so i will let you know what i will do with the team
  • Eu fui perguntar pra ela meu amor
    Se a dança da manivela ela tocou
    Eu fui perguntar pra ela meu amor
    Se a dança da manivela ela tocou
  • Patch305
    Anyone else with methods