TOTS Joshua King Chances?

TheJoedanimal
1066 posts Professional
I've seen him thrown around in a couple of predictions, and I was just wondering just about what you guys would think his chances are. As well as perhaps a price prediction. I know EA are an ever-changing, unpredictable bunch, and there's already several strikers that could easily be ahead of him, but I'd like to know what the forums generally think regarding his chances.

Comments

• GoodnightIrene
    4189 posts National Call-Up
    I think he has a semi-decent chance of making the bench.

Not a banker as you say by any means.
  • TheJoedanimal
    1066 posts Professional

I didn't say he was a sure thing at all. I understand it's definitely more of stretch than other strikers, I'm not even really expecting it to happen. Just hoping.
  • GoodnightIrene

I didn't say he was a sure thing at all. I understand it's definitely more of stretch than other strikers, I'm not even really expecting it to happen. Just hoping.
    I never said you did, I agreed with you that he is not?

Can you even comprehend sentence structure?
  • TheJoedanimal
    1066 posts Professional

Sorry, I had misunderstood. The way you stated that made it seem as if you had thought I thought him a very high likelyhood, at least in my eyes. My bad, I get what you meant.
  • GoodnightIrene

Sorry, I had misunderstood. The way you stated that made it seem as if you had thought I thought him a very high likelyhood, at least in my eyes. My bad, I get what you meant.
    Fair pal I admire your tenacity and gracious admission of a judgement error.
  • TheJoedanimal
    1066 posts Professional

Fair pal I admire your tenacity and gracious admission of a judgement error.

I'm glad we can be civil about this. But back to the topic at hand, would you put him over many of the other top strikers in the league? From the fact that he is of Bournemouth, provided they do stay just above relegation (which they really should barring complete and utter catastrophe), he might have an edge over the ones from top teams, in such a way that Ighalo and Cook did last year.
  • tatadwader
    2423 posts Fans' Favourite
    Who are the other ST ahead of him?

Kane, Lukaku, Sanchez, maybe Ibra.

Is Costa ahead of him as well?
  • TheJoedanimal
    1066 posts Professional
    tatadwader wrote: »
    Who are the other ST ahead of him?

Kane, Lukaku, Sanchez, maybe Ibra.

Is Costa ahead of him as well?

I don't quite know if I'd put Sanchez in front of him at striker. For his overall season, sure, but I think he's been a bit more in his element on the wing. Although his IFs are in the center. And he has not been particularly effective for them in a while, though still arguably Arsenal's best player. And Costa's early season from would probably carry him over King, regardless of his tendency to disappear lately. Besides, surely EA see 'title winning striker' as a superior accolade to 'relegation savior'. Though that too is arguable.
  • Izzy2K17
    13228 posts Has That Special Something
    Nah
  • TheJoedanimal
    1066 posts Professional
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    Nah

Why tho.
  • Pughy30
    29189 posts Player of the Year
    I know in Aaron's Prem prediction team for FUTHEAD he had him in the team at CAM, If EA see him as a CAM he has a chance but i don't think he gets in at striker
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    I know in Aaron's Prem prediction team for FUTHEAD he had him in the team at CAM, If EA see him as a CAM he has a chance but i don't think he gets in at striker

No chance at striker. Deserving he might be but no way they drop Ibra, Aguero or Sanchez for King. At CAM I think he's a lock, there's no other CAMs making it.
  • Pughy30
    29189 posts Player of the Year
    Runefang wrote: »
    Pughy30 wrote: »

No chance at striker. Deserving he might be but no way they drop Ibra, Aguero or Sanchez for King. At CAM I think he's a lock, there's no other CAMs making it.

Eriksen, Alli, Sigurdsson and KDB could all be considered as CAM's for the team
  • Vflagship
    1205 posts Professional
    50% chance in my opinion