Strange Fut week...

sxckarma
3550 posts National Call-Up
How come they didnt release Sbcs yesterday?
im supposing not even motms tomorrow? they will release them next week right?

thats boring...

Comments

• i2-TempZ-2i
    7495 posts League Winner
    Because TOTS is probably tomorrow??
  • sxckarma

i hope so...every year the weeks nearby first tots release are so boring...
  • Wz00
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    There's always going to be one week missing in the semi finals round. I expect it to drop next week with all four games featured the 2 EL and 2 CL games.
  • sxckarma
    Wz00 wrote: »
    There's always going to be one week missing in the semi finals round. I expect it to drop next week with all four games featured the 2 EL and 2 CL games.

ye im sure too...
    will see striker ronaldo 97 for sure and most probably another motm Higuain unless some "special" matches next week

but why they didnt release sbcs this tuesday? bah
  • tommyh10
    880 posts Professional
    sxckarma wrote: »

i hope so...every year the weeks nearby first tots release are so boring...

Started to feel this for the first time this week. Throughout the year as soon as the missus goes to bed im straight on fifa. This week I havnt bothered once. Need tots asap!
  • Wz00
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    sxckarma wrote: »
    Wz00 wrote: »

ye im sure too...
    will see striker ronaldo 97 for sure and most probably another motm Higuain unless some "special" matches next week

but why they didnt release sbcs this tuesday? bah

Bra there's only 4 semi final matches they aren't going to rerelease the same MM SBC 2 weeks in a row. Plus the second leg is more exciting it's do or die for some teams.
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    Marquees today, Tots tomorrow. My guess.
  • PhilP
    1992 posts Fans' Favourite
    mHazard wrote: »
    Marquees today, Tots tomorrow. My guess.

if we get marquees today, I guess we going to get a promotion tomorrow tots or otherwise. If we don't I guess we won't.
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    It was pretty obvious that they won't release 2 MM this week considering there were only 4 European games this week. They'll release the regular mm tonight or tomorrow. No idea when TOTS comes