Do you notice when a team doesnt have full fitness for two games?

Rubenr_rs
531 posts Sunday League Hero
Well, since this weekend in FUT Champions I will start to play with only one team.

i would not bother to put a Fitness squad training every game because I have them (I have about 50 fitness squad for this weekend but I have almost no coins :/ ) ....

but it would be nice to save half of that Fitness squad training and better start to use one Fitness squad every 2 games and only spend 20 instead of 40 fitness squad And save me about 20k a week.......
I have always played with two teams and I have the hobby that a player can not be even with 97 of physical form :D but I don't know....

Does it affect in the game that all players have 90 -92 in physical form? Do they get tired faster? Do they not run so much from the start of the game? Are they slow to react?

What does it affect to the team?

As i said Im very meticulous at that

Comments

• Pieman25
    17289 posts World Class
    It depends on what stamina your players have, pick high stamina players and you won't have a problem. I'm happy to start with 90 or so and then the next game I'll rotate.
  • Rubenr_rs
    531 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    It depends on what stamina your players have, pick high stamina players and you won't have a problem. I'm happy to start with 90 or so and then the next game I'll rotate.

I have players like Lukaku 89 (87 stamina), Son 87 (88 stamina) and Eriksen 88 (99 stamina)......and they also finish with 90-92 physical..... :/
  • Pieman25
    17289 posts World Class
    Rubenr_rs wrote: »
    Pieman25 wrote: »

I have players like Lukaku 89 (87 stamina), Son 87 (88 stamina) and Eriksen 88 (99 stamina)......and they also finish with 90-92 physical..... :/

I mean during the game though, they'll last the course no problem starting on 90-92 so you'll get 2 games out of them.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    Yea I always just use 1 team and put a squad fitness card on after every 2 games and it's just like having full fitness unless you goto extra time in the second game but it's still not an issue.
  • Izzy2K17
    12030 posts Has That Special Something
    I usually play 2 or 3 games before getting a squad fitness. You won't really notice it unless the player have low stamina, for me it's most noticeable in CMs so I sometimes sub one on
  • COLD-187
    1554 posts Play-Off Hero
    I notice if I put a fitness card on in the 4th game I lose. Now I play down to 78 fitness usually. Before I never went below 90
  • SeaDawgBob
    1005 posts Professional
    I've done this from the start of the season. You can definitely get away playing 2 games, sometimes I've squeezed in 3 (especially if you get a rage quit)
  • ozcs_69
    4030 posts National Call-Up
    what I noticed is, if I go in game with low fitness and I face a similar rating team with full fitness, all of my players start giving a sht and play much better, could be all in my head
  • pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    99 fitness can easily last 2 games. You'll only feel it a little if the second game goes into extra time. 3 games is still tolerable but probably wouldn't recommend it.

But if you have any players with low stamina, e.g. De Rossi, you may want to give him an individual fitness card every game. Otherwise he'll be useless in extra time of the second game.
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    I used to wait 3 games before applying a fitness card except I found I was losing substantially more of my 3rd matches than my first two. So it has a noticeable affect, to the point where I'm applying fitness cards after just one game now.
  • omarnyc
    3832 posts National Call-Up
    90 or above is fine to me
  • tikitaka33
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 2017
    Only on TOTY Iniesta. He dies after the 80th minute.
  • RadioShaq
    16176 posts Moderator
    It's down to being cheap. If squad fitness was free everyone would start every game on 99.
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    Would still advise to play a game on 99 especially in the WL. Can win you games
  • ozcs_69
    4030 posts National Call-Up
    Stkyfngz wrote: »
    Would still advise to play a game on 99 especially in the WL. Can win you games

true, WL is always has its own exceptions, specially going to extra time and ...
  • Aspral
    3796 posts National Call-Up
    I used to use 1 team and use squad fitness. A lot of people would rage quit which helped.

But the amount of coins you're wasting doing this. You get like 700 a game for a win.
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    Interesting. I didn't notice it in earlier versions but this year I notice the difference in 2nd half of the 2nd game.