Market creeping up???

Blublud84
208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Shouldn't it be going the other way with TOTS due any day now?? Have we had the crash already??

Comments

• MoeilijkeMan
    1817 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 2017
    Blublud84 wrote: »
    Shouldn't it be going the other way with TOTS due any day now?? Have we had the crash already??

I don't know if you noticed, but everything was practically free not too long ago :)
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Look at the awful team of week, people probably expected TOTS. Everyone building their weekend league teams again.
  • Pimmm
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just wait until the TOTS hits ;) Quite sure this week people will be dissapointed because of the bad TOTS. But when the Premier league one hits prices will drop drastically.
  • Blublud84
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Look at the awful team of week, people probably expected TOTS. Everyone building their weekend league teams again.

It will drop again right? I'm only interested as trying to complete some SBC's on a tight budget and prices slowly rising isn't helpng lol
  • Retro_G

It will drop again right? I'm only interested as trying to complete some SBC's on a tight budget and prices slowly rising isn't helpng lol

Not sure mate, we could've already had the crash before the crash.
  • Retro_G
    edited May 2017
    Pimmm wrote: »
    Just wait until the TOTS hits ;) Quite sure this week people will be dissapointed because of the bad TOTS. But when the Premier league one hits prices will drop drastically.

I can't see PL dropping for a few weeks. I'd reckon Spanish, French, German, Italian will be before PL, to build hype. Keep the best for last.
  • Blublud84

I was afraid that may be the case
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner

so hard to tell this year. the crash that we've had already was pretty huge so you could be right

if they do something in WL requiring the league thats in TOTS that week then it will be even more complicated and unpredictable. For example what will happen to Hazard's IFs if he has a TOTS but there's also a BPL requirement for WL. Might only drop a tiny bit or even rise slightly
  • mMounirm
    3771 posts National Call-Up
    prices will go up even more if tots doesn't start on friday. I'm 75% sure tots starts on May 19th. disappointment for people who are waiting to buy their squads for sure.
  • ManLikeDele20
    227 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Evryone is hoarding there investment waiting for tots, whe it comes i believe we could see the biggest crash ever with the sheer volume lf packs opened in the six week period.
  • dave2121
    869 posts Semi-Pro
    Who is hoarding their packs? For those that were hoarding I'm sure the TOTKS cleared out most of them.
  • Detorre23
    806 posts Semi-Pro
    I'm doing sbcs to hoard packs lol
    The Suarez SBC gave me some juicy ones.
  • jeoma
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    dave2121 wrote: »
    Who is hoarding their packs? For those that were hoarding I'm sure the TOTKS cleared out most of them.

I've hoarded quite a few. 74. :#
  • Vflagship
    1205 posts Professional
    dont panic, prices will crumble in a week or two when bpl tots comes out, it will be the apocalypse.
  • I'll have 200ish once i've completed the SBC's i still have to do.