Sif martial

Nana_bitty
1728 posts Play-Off Hero
What do you think this card will go up to? He has already risen about 60k since weekend.
I packed him this week, used him at the weekend and he is crazy good. Do you think he will rise when people start to build teams around tots?

Comments

• ha032742
    35210 posts Moderator
    He will fall as soon as TOTS is released but eventually may pick up again.
  • Nana_bitty
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 2017
    ha032742 wrote: »

Why will he fall? He won't be in tots and he won't be in packs?
    Don't really understand the market
  • Darfi02
    3413 posts National Call-Up
    Nana_bitty wrote: »

People sell desperately for the blue cards
  • Nana_bitty
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    Darfi02 wrote: »

Won't people be buying martial though when tots is released?
  • LiamSully
    6053 posts Big Money Move

Yes, for less than he is now
  • Darfi02
    3413 posts National Call-Up

Depends on the stats of other strikers that could fit into their teams. Also as the blues are in packs people open more and more packs losing coins then there are alot of blues on the market their prices dip people wont pay the same for the other cards when they can get x blue for x amount cheaper prices are forced down.
  • Nana_bitty
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    Even if Kane and lukaku get a tots they won't be as good as martial he is just op
  • ha032742
    35210 posts Moderator
    Even if Kane and lukaku get a tots they won't be as good as martial he is just op

Doesn't matter. Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself tbh :#
  • Detorre23
    784 posts Semi-Pro
    Just buy If gray
  • Jamiecpfc
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Detorre23 wrote: »
    Just buy If gray
    I packed SIF Martial from MM and I have IF Gray. IF Gray isn't in the same universe as SIF Martial. Martial is so over powered and always makes the right runs etc. IF Gray is good but no where near the same level.
  • JGCramp
    1385 posts Professional

Yeah I was lucky to pack him and right now don't see any possible EPL TOTS striker that would compel me to sell him
  • Vflagship
    1205 posts Professional
    Who wants sif martial when tots lukaku Kane ibra Sanchez are around. Answer is only you
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6374 posts Big Money Move
    Vflagship wrote: »
    Who wants sif martial when tots lukaku Kane ibra Sanchez are around. Answer is only you

Pretty much everyone in the game because Martial is one of them overpowered players this year...
  • Tommygunn
    3159 posts National Call-Up
    I mean he's good but I wouldn't swap him for 4IF benteke. If Big Ben gets a tots id swap my kidney for it
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something

Lol you wild
  • Yurak_Hunt
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    Jamiecpfc wrote: »
    Just buy If gray
    I packed SIF Martial from MM and I have IF Gray. IF Gray isn't in the same universe as SIF Martial. Martial is so over powered and always makes the right runs etc. IF Gray is good but no where near the same level.

He isn't op, he is 300k more than grey, he should be better than him
  • Retro_G
    29174 posts Player of the Year
    edited May 2017
    Yurak_Hunt wrote: »
    Just buy If gray

This lad gets top 100 in weekend league, disagrees with your opinion.

• Retro_G
    Best PL striker, is fairly rare. I can see him increasing, never see many pages of SIF Martial on the market.
  • Retro_G wrote: »
    Just buy If gray

Since when is he a top 100 player? I just looked at his weekend league video and he's already lost 4 of his first 8 games :D
  • Retro_G
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Just buy If gray

Since when is he a top 100 player? I just looked at his weekend league video and he's already lost 4 of his first 8 games :D

Scroll down the videos, you can see top 100 videos.
  • rckstr
    5288 posts Big Money Move
    Just buy If gray

La5ty is one of the worst players out there I watched a few of his vids and he struggles to qualify often. Also you called this card **** two days ago you're such a clown mate :D
  • Retro_G
    rckstr wrote: »
    Just buy If gray

La5ty is one of the worst players out there I watched a few of his vids and he struggles to qualify often. Also you called this card **** two days ago you're such a clown mate :D

I never said the card was **** you ****, was just saying he felt like 7 chem, that was because the gameplay was sluggish, unresponsive in Fut Champs.

Using SIF Martial late Sunday night, when the servers weren't stressed. I realised how good this card is, he won me so many games in weekend league.

Go look at the cards on the market, his goal, assist ratio is tops. He scored 31 goals, 7 assists for me in 37 fut champs games. That's a great return, considering I don't get many chances against opponents at my skill level.
  • Retro_G wrote: »
    Just buy If gray

Where? His last rewards were from finishing in Bronze :D and he mentions getting relegated to division 3.
  • Retro_G
    Just buy If gray

Where? His last rewards were from finishing in Bronze :D and he mentions getting relegated to division 3.

Fair enough, top 100 player is called TY, thought it was the same person doing all the videos. I'm sure he gets feedback from TY though, could link you a top 100 player called Marshall who also done a review. He rates SIF Martial just as good.

SIF Martial is the best strikers in PL, has everything. Pace, Strength, Skills, Finishing, Traits. Try him yourself, recognise. You won't get a better PL striker in his price range, he is even a step up from Sonaldo.
  • bullettoot
    585 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 2017
    Packed him, used him, sold him. Good but not 400k good. Balde Diao same stats feels better than any other of his other versions and 100k can use as a super sub.
  • Bueller769
    831 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Best PL striker, is fairly rare. I can see him increasing, never see many pages of SIF Martial on the market.

Right, so a few days ago you're firing up threads and posts about SIF Martial being crap and an imaginary bug.

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/274233

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/274891

Now, he's the best PL striker. This is a joke, right?

Meanwhile, you continue to throw around childish insults and derogatory remarks.

@Dasco

• Fifababy
    1000 posts Professional
    Bueller769 wrote: »

Right, so a few days ago you're firing up threads and posts about SIF Martial being crap and an imaginary bug.

Meanwhile, you continue to throw around childish insults and derogatory remarks.

@Dasco

Hahaha busted!!!!
  • PD93
    775 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 2017

@Dasco

Hahahahahaaa so good this!
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move

@Dasco

Hahahahaha
  • MoeilijkeMan
    930 posts Semi-Pro

@Dasco

Haha. I picture somebody in a slightly frustrated mood creating a new forum account. Salty ball boy incoming.