Giovinco SBC - Higuain SBC - Serie A Hybrid team

dan_roma
487 posts An Exciting Prospect
Do you guys think Giovinco SBC and Higuain SBC could be a good pair of Strikers in a 4-1-2-1-2 (2) formation??
I was thinking of placing giovinco at CM so he could get full chem and then move him to striker at start of game.

Start like this for full chem:

Higuain SBC - El Shaa FB
Marchisio
Nainggolan - Giovinco SBC
De Rossi
Sandro - Chiellini - Barzagli Mov- Abate FB
Sirigu

Change to this:

Giovinco SBC - Higuain SBC
El Shaa FB
Marchisio - Nainggolan
De Rossi
Sandro- Chiellini - Barzagli Mov - Abate FB
Sirigu

Any thoughts?? Any players I should use? Budget 300-500k on ps4.

Thank you (:

Comments

• Nandofig
    228 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have team with them upfront and overall they have been great. (except for last 3 games haven't scored with either lol) I use Pirlo to give him full chem.
  • dan_roma
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 2017
    Nandofig wrote: »
    I have team with them upfront and overall they have been great. (except for last 3 games haven't scored with either lol) I use Pirlo to give him full chem.

I thought about pirlo... his stats dont look that great. Low pace, defense and physicality. Has he been good for you?? Should I give him a try??
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    Just use him on 8, idk why people make such a big deal about 10 chem
  • HelloDearie
    2250 posts Fans' Favourite
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    Just use him on 8, idk why people make such a big deal about 10 chem

• USMCCowboysFan
    70 posts Park Captain
    I went with a 4-1-2-1-2

SBC Gio - TIF Immobile
    IF Bonaventura
    SIF Insigne - MOTM Salah
    Nainngolan
    Sandro - Bonucci - MOTM Koulibaly - FUT BD Abate
    Handanovic

Loved this team, but hated the lack of options because it had to be Italians in Calcio A for LM & CAM.

You could also try 4-2-3-1...

Gives you different options, but will still need Italians in Calcio A at CDM, ST and CAM...but you could use Higuain as a CAM in that formation.
  • KingEric66
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    Team looks great. Swap Marchisio and Naingolan, and just play Giovinco on 8. I bring on IF Giovinco as a sub (so 6 chem) and he tears it up. Don't worry about the 10 chem and save yourself the time of swapping everything in game
  • Napoli9
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite
    changing formations and players at start of the game.... lel, ill take another bite of my sandwich before I whipp that a$$