The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Selling consumables

Slow As Kieran
1676 posts Play-Off Hero
So I am gonna commit some time to selling consumables later.

Which would you say are the best sellers?

Thanks

Comments

• MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    Squad fitness and position changes.
    I was selling some position change cards for a little less than 3k a piece. :joy:
  • Surfy
    1133 posts Professional
    Goalkeeper training cards are selling like hot cakes.
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero
    I was selling some position change cards for a little less than 3k a piece. :joy:

seriously? Nice! I will have a look at them now. Thanks.

Feel like I will regret holding onto them come TOTS so gonna cash in. Doubt I will need many position change cards as i have had the same team for around 550 games :D
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero
    Surfy wrote: »

Will take a look at these too. Thanks.
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something

Feel like I will regret holding onto them come TOTS so gonna cash in. Doubt I will need many position change cards as i have had the same team for around 550 games :D
    Yeah, I can't remember if it was the CF > CAM ones or the CAM > CF ones, but I think people use them for SBCs or something, that's the only reason I can think of as to why they would be that high.
    But if you have a few, you will make a fair few coins by selling them. :)
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero

Yeah, I can't remember if it was the CF > CAM ones or the CAM > CF ones, but I think people use them for SBCs or something, that's the only reason I can think of as to why they would be that high.
    But if you have a few, you will make a fair few coins by selling them. :)

Thats a good point actually SBC's, due to those i probably dont have many position change cards of value. Just had a quick look and LW/RW -> LF/RF are worth around 1k and i have about 15 of each so thats a nice little win already :)

• scottie17
    47 posts Park Captain
    edited April 2017
    https://imgur.com/gallery/47vQW
    Current prices for you
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero
    scottie17 wrote: »
    https://imgur.com/gallery/47vQW
    Current prices for you

:O Thanks a lot mate!
  • Realist
    3037 posts National Call-Up
    Get em all out now mate while WL is going and you'll get a bit more than you would during the week. Hard slog but cleared my contracts and pos change cards etc but got 80-90k out of it which is all handy this time of year!
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain

I dunno what you're baking but the 10 I just listed didn't sell at 150 coins lol
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero
    DaveSaves wrote: »

I dunno what you're baking but the 10 I just listed didn't sell at 150 coins lol

I managed to sell like 3 gold ones but listed around 15 silver ones and they didnt go either lol
  • Petsen22
    263 posts Sunday League Hero

lol
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ok i have made around 190k so far from listing stuff people have recommended to sell :)

I haven't touched my Heals All cards OR My squad fitness cards yet either so it is looking good as i believe someone said they are around 1k each.

Sold all my chem styles such as Anchor and Hawk, and sold a few of the GK ones which were 400c each and I will never use.
  • YOLOT0URE
    7082 posts Big Money Move
    Ok i have made around 190k so far from listing stuff people have recommended to sell :)

I haven't touched my Heals All cards OR My squad fitness cards yet either so it is looking good as i believe someone said they are around 1k each.

Sold all my chem styles such as Anchor and Hawk, and sold a few of the GK ones which were 400c each and I will never use.
    I think I did this backwards, I started with contracts lol I'm gonna work my way thru chem styles, position changes from now and continue with contracts after. Any league manager cards or anything sellable?
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »

I think I did this backwards, I started with contracts lol I'm gonna work my way thru chem styles, position changes from now and continue with contracts after. Any league manager cards or anything sellable?

I had a look on FUTBIN and it only shows La Liga, but it is 200c so i would assume not. Im not bothering with them!

I dunno if i have the patience to do contracts to be honest. I will see later on lol
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero
    ok so just another update. Selling most of my consumables, and leaving myself more than enough to see me through the year (Although i haven't touched contracts) has now covered the cost of my YPOTY Alli and some.

So glad i decided to do it. Made so many coins that otherwise would have rotted in my club over future fifa's
  • Tsunami85
    1517 posts Play-Off Hero

I had a look on FUTBIN and it only shows La Liga, but it is 200c so i would assume not. Im not bothering with them!

I dunno if i have the patience to do contracts to be honest. I will see later on lol

You only relist after you put them in the transfer list. Then keep doing that until they all sell. Companion app is your friend.
  • SirLaggzAlot
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Tsunami85 wrote: »

You only relist after you put them in the transfer list. Then keep doing that until they all sell. Companion app is your friend.

I agree. I was able to sell 600 contract cards. Much easier on the companion app.