Is this the most broken Fifa game made you have ever played ?

JonRambo
1103 posts Professional
Ive only been playing since 14 and to me its by far the most broken mess ever. I used to play this game alot and now i only play 1 or 2 games at a time because its a comedy show the things that happen in this game.

And i know why the developers are not trying to fix it because it cant be fixed as everytime they try and make a patch for it, it gets worse.

Comments

• Argentus
    672 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Come on 16 was way worse with diabolical passing, and weak shooting. Not to mention the million interceptions in midfield.
  • JonRambo
    1103 posts Professional
    So you mean things like the Magnet ball (where the ball will keep bouncing back to your opponent until they score) the defenders running away so they open a big gap so my opponent will score) the constant slide tackles, shoulder charges and blatant fouls (but the ref wont call them) GK cant save a ball 2cm away from his body, wont change to the correct player (always the 2nd or 3rd or sometimes 4th closest) and constant lag and button delay ?

In Fifa 16 all i really had a problem with was passing and lag occassionally. But the bad passing just stopped people constantly tapping pass until they scored like 15 and the lag was great compared to this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game.
  • Nkp20mufc
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    Played a game last night and an own goal was credited to the opponent even though the ball never went anywhere near that player. Many instances of this in the game. None of it gets fixed even if it ends up in the patch notes as fixed. This dev team tell you anything always think the opposite.
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1210 posts Professional
    edited May 2017
    FIFA16 was far better & skilled game than FIFA17 LOL, You didn't rely on the AI to Defend for you unlike FIFA17 the AI Does everything for you & passing is far too easy even ❤️❤️❤️❤️ can have above 80% pass accuracy. :D
  • THJ71
    747 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 2017
    None of the recent Fifas have been good. It is all about money as far as EA are concerned. Making a quality game is the least of EAs priorities as they know kids will buy it anyway and use their parents credit cards to buy fifa points

Fifa 17 edges it as the worst, as along with the bugs, lag and button delay, the in-game you know ❤️❤️❤️❤️ stands out a mile

And the Weekend League....less said about that mode the better
    Post edited by THJ71 on
  • urubuinflamante
    897 posts An Exciting Prospect
    FUT destroyed FIFA.
  • henryclay1844
    967 posts Professional
    By far the worst I've ever played own all back to 10, and played the first one way back in the day. Went back to FIFA 16, which had problems but is much better. Never once felt a new FIFA was worse than the old one.
  • Vitto7
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    worst game ever played... crazy input delay....
  • viva Colonia
    1115 posts Professional
    Vitto7 wrote: »
    worst game ever played... crazy input delay....

thats the main point that ruins the game. I think the pure gameplay is the best in ages but the button delay and input lag is so horrendous. It was there before but they took it to a whole new level. And they dont even comment on working on it or anything
  • Cooler08
    641 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 2017
    I don't think it's the worst FIFA, as I wouldn't want to play Fifa 08 instead for example. But it's the most fundementally flawed FIFA, as it has crude mechanisms to try to create a competitive game instead of basing the outcome of a match on things such as creativity, individual brilliance from players, form, team morale, etc..

• cdbuck26
    3805 posts National Call-Up
    I don't know what you guys are talking about, I love it except for the troll players like Musa, etc. although that's EA's fault tbh because they should have predicted all of the trolls on here. Not the best Fifa, but definitely better than 16. If you guys think it's so bad, go try to make the game yourself
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1210 posts Professional
    cdbuck26 wrote: »
    I don't know what you guys are talking about, I love it except for the troll players like Musa, etc. although that's EA's fault tbh because they should have predicted all of the trolls on here. Not the best Fifa, but definitely better than 16. If you guys think it's so bad, go try to make the game yourself

FIFA16 was far better & skilled game than FIFA17 LOL, You didn't rely on the AI to Defend for you unlike FIFA17 the AI Does everything for you & passing is far too easy even ❤️❤️❤️❤️ can have above 80% pass accuracy. :dizzy:

You're clueless. :D

• JonRambo
    1103 posts Professional

Im guessing you dont lag online or get button delay ?
  • airpreezy
    963 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 2017

FIFA16 was far better & skilled game than FIFA17 LOL, You didn't rely on the AI to Defend for you unlike FIFA17 the AI Does everything for you & passing is far too easy even ❤️❤️❤️❤️ can have above 80% pass accuracy. :dizzy:

they´re both absolutely miserable, but what bothers me is, that at the release both games were great!
    the FIFA 16 Demo was the best football game i´ve ever played.
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1210 posts Professional
    edited May 2017
    airpreezy wrote: »

they´re both absolutely miserable, but what bothers me is, that at the release both games were great!
    the FIFA 16 Demo was the best football game i´ve ever played.

FIFA16 had a bigger skillgap than FIFA17 though, You could punish bad Defending with dribbling & skill moves, on FIFA17 the AI Does everything for you Defensively it should be more manual like FIFA16, 15 etc ,it auto blocks inside the box.

FIFA18 I'm praying will be a better game though only a few months left though... even though FIFA17 has been my least favourite FIFA this year has gone quick give it a month or so and FIFA17 will be dead lol all the hype will be on FIFA18.
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    FIFA17 and FIFA16 were good games, and I stress the word 'were' good when they were at the demo and release stage.

But something that ruins the game in my opinion is the patches, people complain about crosses so instead of people learning to defend better they complain so it's patched, there's no space in midfield - patch it so then my midfield is like swiss cheese. I can't pass my way through park the bus - patch it, I can't sprint my way to goal from my penalty box so I have to pass through midfield - patch it.

Anything that moves the game to being a bit slower paced, and a need to be a bit strategic with passing and tactics is always wiped out because a certain demographic doesn't like it.

So what was a nice game in the demo turns to crap. And I'm not saying people shouldn't complain but it gets to a point where you have to sort the legit issues in the game from complaints by people who just want a fast paced arcade game. Or people who just want changes to make the game easier for them.

Enough said for now, apologies for the long post but I'm sick of the UT crowd controlling where this game is going and getting this off my chest is long overdue.
  • SuPeRz
    885 posts Semi-Pro
    BistroXII wrote: »
    FIFA17 and FIFA16 were good games, and I stress the word 'were' good when they were at the demo and release stage.

But something that ruins the game in my opinion is the patches, people complain about crosses so instead of people learning to defend better they complain so it's patched, there's no space in midfield - patch it so then my midfield is like swiss cheese. I can't pass my way through park the bus - patch it, I can't sprint my way to goal from my penalty box so I have to pass through midfield - patch it.

Anything that moves the game to being a bit slower paced, and a need to be a bit strategic with passing and tactics is always wiped out because a certain demographic doesn't like it.

So what was a nice game in the demo turns to crap. And I'm not saying people shouldn't complain but it gets to a point where you have to sort the legit issues in the game from complaints by people who just want a fast paced arcade game. Or people who just want changes to make the game easier for them.

Enough said for now, apologies for the long post but I'm sick of the UT crowd controlling where this game is going and getting this off my chest is long overdue.

Thank you! Great post and spot on!

• Cooler08
    641 posts An Exciting Prospect
    SuPeRz wrote: »
    BistroXII wrote: »

Thank you! Great post and spot on!

It isn't spot on.

Fifa 17 was a very flawed game even on release date. The way the game is designed to give one team an advantage by handicapping the other team has been there from the outset.

• cheese_man
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    it's horrendous...

I cannot believe they released this pile of ❤️❤️❤️❤️... The way the AI manipulates how you game goes is disgusting...

i played fifa since 98, I am very much considering giving it up now... I won't accept the cheating / handicapping / scripting whatever u wana call it that helps weaker opponents win.. it's disgusting

• GeezR81
    1106 posts Professional
    FIFA 18 will be worse. You'll find it in the kids section next to the Lego games.