The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Hero Lacazette

mcsyankees
55 posts Park Captain
I just went from trying to snipe him and watching one get sniped at 59:57 and then the next search him having 3 pages on the market, some with only 42 minutes left. Were the servers just buggy for me or did that happen to anyone else?

Can't be disappointed because I finally got one after searching for hours the last week but was really strange

Comments

• Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    mcsyankees wrote: »
    I just went from trying to snipe him and watching one get sniped at 59:57 and then the next search him having 3 pages on the market, some with only 42 minutes left. Were the servers just buggy for me or did that happen to anyone else?

Can't be disappointed because I finally got one after searching for hours the last week but was really strange

Something strange is happening with the hero cards.

Ferkin went from not being on the market to being min within 1 hour. That is crazy.
  • Anth
    249 posts Sunday League Hero
    The panic selling is real
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Anth wrote: »

but there was no reason to sell these players. They are not in packs as far as I'm aware. It doesn't add up.
  • Blarix wrote: »

but there was no reason to sell these players. They are not in packs as far as I'm aware. It doesn't add up.

They're selling their players so they can buy packs for BPL TOTS...
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Blarix wrote: »

They're selling their players so they can buy packs for BPL TOTS...

Cheap ❤️❤️❤️❤️ :D

• Blackpoolmonster
    4131 posts National Call-Up
    Not a sniff I'll be selling my hero lacazette. Easily the best striker I've used this year. Runs though defences like a knife through butter. Phenomenal.
  • Thockey47(2)
    3805 posts National Call-Up
    Not a sniff I'll be selling my hero lacazette. Easily the best striker I've used this year. Runs though defences like a knife through butter. Phenomenal.

Get his tots
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain

Unless the butter is cold
  • TripMode
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    I just bought him for 131k. Finally I got him :astonished:
  • Thockey47(2)
    3805 posts National Call-Up
    What's lowest bin right now?
  • TripMode
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    What's lowest bin right now?

Around 147k.
  • Z
    544 posts Sunday League Hero
    Was the same last week, all the rare cards appeared on the market in the hours between tots announcement and being released
  • mcsyankees
    55 posts Park Captain
    aaaand they are gone