Worst FIFA ever, this game is so random and arcade, literally it is a Ping Pong game [VIDEO]

Rubenr_rs
531 posts Sunday League Hero
edited April 2017
Have played 7 games today, 4 wins and 3 lost (2 disconnections, nothing rare)

In EVERY SINGLE game something "not normal" has to happen, in all my years playing FIFA online (since FIFA 2008), haven't experience this feeling with my players and the games, never .... this game is really awful, automatic and manipulated.

It is like the game want me to lose every game and my players look like they are bronze players, they became so stupid from yesterday for today, really. Not exaggerating.

My players can't pass a ball, they don't move properly, feel really slow and heavy the game, my defenders are a complete mess and let my opponents a lot of spaces, and I can add the high input lag from the nasty EA servers.
Lots of rebound goals.

PLEASE, just look at this videos (you can see the date from the video and all are recorded from today)
Obviously all games are from FUT Champions

My stupid goalkeeper wanted to score an own goal?
xboxclips.com/oFSo+xIRubenIx/47b03462-d56b-4677-a709-5a18b4f9f6d4

Look at my players in this video, Kante is just like a ghost and Marchisio passed as is there were no body, then look at Shaw, I didn't stop running and he just stop and let Marchisio get into the area really easy. Then look st Reid IF, he became really stupid and did anything, always holding LT + A, and that play finished in thousand of rebounds classic from FIFA 17
xboxclips.com/oFSo+xIRubenIx/b885ee30-8de7-48fa-a747-e54544d6f42d

3 rebounds and a stupid own goal from my defender :/
xboxclips.com/oFSo+xIRubenIx/d4fac7c3-cfb0-4473-a9b4-6fd61745df97

Stupid crossbar with no goalkeeper, in this match I hit the crossbar 3 times
xboxclips.com/oFSo+xIRubenIx/5aa72e9a-b7fa-4281-b487-915ecef13420

I don't think this is bad luck, I'm not that bad defending. This game has something that doesn't want me to win.

If you think I'm bad you can play me a match on Xbox one out of FUT with normal teams ;)

Comments

• Robinflex
    1893 posts Fans' Favourite
    That is horrible
  • silverdale10
    1527 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2017
    I'm seemingly destined for yet another double relegation, because it's time for that to happen no matter how well I play.

I had that typical passage of play tonight, after going in front, where I knew I was going to concede because I couldn't get the ball out of my defence whatever I did. My right back was in space down by the corner flag, so I passed back to him assuming he'd have plenty of time to boot it up the field without being charged down. The ball gets caught up under his feet, yet I stil have the chance to clear which I do, but somehow the striker blocks it with his aura, then the rebound bobbles back of my player and trickles towards my goal-line, I should be able to prevent it going out for a corner but I can't because it runs through a patch of ultra slippery grease. 100% knew he would score from the corner, which he did.
    Late 2nd half I create an open goal, hit the crossbar from inside the 6 yard box and then I concede a 2nd in the 90th to lose 2-1 with 63% possesion.
  • ColeWorld
    11942 posts Has That Special Something
    Every week I smash my opponents in the first ten games. When Game 11 starts Scripting kicks in...

This is from game 11

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5k4bi7_fifa-17-20170428211835_videogames

This is from game 12. All game deciders lol

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5k4wbo_fifa-17-20170428235138_videogames
  • SStubbs88
    311 posts Sunday League Hero
    I easily won division 5. Division 4 record is now 0-2-4. Ok the players are slightly better but I think in 5 of those games I've had more shots, shots on target and possession. Mostly being beat off 90th min goals. Just doesn't add up.
  • Mutu10gol
    2809 posts Fans' Favourite
    this game is a joke and a disgrace

• ozcs_69
    4030 posts National Call-Up
    Robinflex wrote: »
    That is horrible

• ucan
    596 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 2017
    Im done with WL this was my last WL it is too much stress for me.
    I dont want to loose or win because the system want it
    always the same ❤️❤️❤️❤️ the ball move like he has magical magnet
    every rebound comes back to my oponnent after 2:0 leading my players stop playin football
    delay lag, stupid ref decissions. I could go on with the list but we all know what I mean

this game is manupilated 100% there no point playin this ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    10 mil ronaldo team or 100k musa team........ same result........same AI manupilated ping pong on ice game
    so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ u ea ❤️❤️❤️❤️ U stupid ❤️❤️❤️❤️ company
    I will boycott fifa 18 and you should do it too
  • Izzy2K17
    12030 posts Has That Special Something
    This BS happens to me al the time. Also smh Musa...
  • BFC CLARETTRICK
    1192 posts Professional
    That's fifa for you the gameplay has been awful for years you want my advice play other games I finally got myself out of the habit of playing fifa quite alot and now I don't play it at all it's been more than 4 months since I last played and I feel way better that I don't need to put myself through the rubbish ea provides.

1 thing I will say is the only good thing ea did with fifa 17 was squad builder challenges but everything else is just shocking but the main focus should be gameplay that's what keeps people coming back and ea have failed at that since fifa 13.

This goal I conceded was the main reason I stopped playing and another thing I will say is this game is 100% rigged
  • Cahir85
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    That's fifa for you the gameplay has been awful for years you want my advice play other games I finally got myself out of the habit of playing fifa quite alot and now I don't play it at all it's been more than 4 months since I last played and I feel way better that I don't need to put myself through the rubbish ea provides.

1 thing I will say is the only good thing ea did with fifa 17 was squad builder challenges but everything else is just shocking but the main focus should be gameplay that's what keeps people coming back and ea have failed at that since fifa 13.

This goal I conceded was the main reason I stopped playing and another thing I will say is this game is 100% rigged

Im so glad that this is being recorded. The amount of times the ai gives away penalties against me is nuts. The games a mess
  • Izzy2K17
    edited April 2017
    I'm just gonna leave this gem that happened to me in here, some of you must have already seen it
  • Aqeel87
    2916 posts Fans' Favourite
    ucan wrote: »
    Im done with WL this was my last WL it is too much stress for me.
    I dont want to loose or win because the system want it
    always the same ❤️❤️❤️❤️ the ball move like he has magical magnet
    every rebound comes back to my oponnent after 2:0 leading my players stop playin football
    delay lag, stupid ref decissions. I could go on with the list but we all know what I mean

this game is manupilated 100% there no point playin this ****
    10 mil ronaldo team or 100k musa team........ same result........same AI manupilated ping pong on ice game
    so **** u ea **** U stupid **** company
    I will boycott fifa 18 and you should do it too

• Grifan
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    This is the first game I've felt for a few years is genuinely unfair, one teams ai gets anything thst moves while the other stands around like clueless numpties and yes I've benefited from this also
  • Rubenr_rs
    Grifan wrote: »
    This is the first game I've felt for a few years is genuinely unfair, one teams ai gets anything thst moves while the other stands around like clueless numpties and yes I've benefited from this also

Yes, also I recognize when this happens to me but in every ❤️❤️❤️❤️ match is unbelievable......

Im a serious FIFA fan and im considering not buying FIFA 18, most probably is the same ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

• SoundersAllDay
    1492 posts Play-Off Hero
    There can be literal proof that the gameplay is horrible and people will still defend EA. I don't get it.
  • Rubenr_rs
    edited April 2017
    There can be literal proof that the gameplay is horrible and people will still defend EA. I don't get it.

Is the worst thing.
    Honestly, I consider me a really great FIFA fan, I have All FIFAs since 2005 like 20, including FIFA streets, Euro 2008 and 2004, Champions 2007 (rare), etc.... and this FIFA 17 is the worst, really unfair, automatic, manipulated, random and arcade.

Mi EA account is level 102, so im not a noob ;)

This game is made so automatic that make Kids feel good playing and dont lose and keep playing the game, so they buy FIFA points= money for EA.
    Thats the point.

A person refusing that is that he is an idiot.
  • Nokesy28
    709 posts Semi-Pro
    Scripting/lag/❤️❤️❤️❤️>>>>>>>>>>>>>>skill
  • Raphiduck
    240 posts Sunday League Hero
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    Every week I smash my opponents in the first ten games. When Game 11 starts Scripting kicks in...

This is from game 11

Ha ha ha, it's exactly the same for me dude.
    I was 8/0 yesterday, then 1 disconnection and a very close game lost, opponent was pretty good so no problem.
    I decided, after the 2 losses, that I should stop and continue playing today.

Today, 4 games. All my opponents were absolute garbage, none of them finished over 75% passing.
    I conceded 13 goals in 20 shots on target, meanwhile I shot 45 times on target for... 4 goals. Twice the man of the match was the opposing goalkeeper....
    ALL my opponents today were just ❤️❤️❤️❤️ going straight forward trying to make a slalom with martial or lukaku, having ALL the lucky rebounds in EVERY position on the field. It was just ridiculous, i'm not even mad since i'm laughing too much at this garbage game.

This game is a huge joke and an absolute disgrace. This is my last ever FIFA. Every year i keep saying "this is the worst ever", and every year they manage to make it even worst. That's a great performance on a certain point of view, but for players who want to take some pleasure while playing, this game is an insult.
    FIFA 17 is full of random, stupid glitches, and 80% of the players are playing like ❤️❤️❤️❤️ because the more you abuse stupid crap like slalom or rebounds, the more the game rewards ou with randomness in your favor.

EA is the worst company in the world, doing everything they can to help stupid kids to win some games, but this is just taking away good players from enjoying the game.
  • tikitaka33
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    The deflection goals are getting pretty ridiculous. Tackle your opponent 3 times but the ball goes back to them, and in the back of the net.
  • n2j2000
    2503 posts Fans' Favourite
    So obvious it exists. Can't believe EA keep getting away with hiding it.
  • BFC CLARETTRICK
    1192 posts Professional
    tikitaka33 wrote: »
    The deflection goals are getting pretty ridiculous. Tackle your opponent 3 times but the ball goes back to them, and in the back of the net.

The tackling system is so bad though first off what they need to do is completely remove auto tackle next they need to sort out that horrible animation for manual tackles it's horrendous it's like they just like they just poke their foot to stop the attacker and it looks so wrong and badly done.

Everything about the game doesn't make sense ❤️❤️❤️❤️ players bullying tall and strong players in the air 90% of the time is another example, lt+rt dribbling is ridiculous and looks pathetic on this fifa, short lobbed kicks from goal kicks are bs, constant ping pong passing for 90 mins that doesn't make any sense, shielding with low strength players just as effective as a player with high strength, corners are a mess, goalkeepers diving the wrong way like really?...the list could go on.

This game shouldn't be allowed to be sold It's the most pathetic football game I have ever played it's daylight robbery.
  • tilen11
    6176 posts Big Money Move
    When my GK catched the ball and took 4 steps into his own net i slowlyyy clicked the button to eject the disk, still in shock. Game is a joke.
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2017
    You don't have to have any football knowledge to be good in fifa 17, probably this is the way EA wanted to sell more copies. Just run like a headless chicken and tackle with Kante and Smalldini and you have a chance to win games.

Reflexes > Football knowledge
  • Lewangodski
    80 posts Park Captain
    ColeWorld wrote: »

This is from game 11

lol I love how EA just troll with the banner behind the goal.

*give up aides goal and start raging *

"Its in the game"
  • Rubenr_rs
    tikitaka33 wrote: »

The tackling system is so bad though first off what they need to do is completely remove auto tackle next they need to sort out that horrible animation for manual tackles it's horrendous it's like they just like they just poke their foot to stop the attacker and it looks so wrong and badly done.

Everything about the game doesn't make sense ❤️❤️❤️❤️ players bullying tall and strong players in the air 90% of the time is another example, lt+rt dribbling is ridiculous and looks pathetic on this fifa, short lobbed kicks from goal kicks are bs, constant ping pong passing for 90 mins that doesn't make any sense, shielding with low strength players just as effective as a player with high strength, corners are a mess, goalkeepers diving the wrong way like really?...the list could go on.

This game shouldn't be allowed to be sold It's the most pathetic football game I have ever played it's daylight robbery.

This

This game is ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • bjornheisenberg
    3714 posts National Call-Up
    The game needs a rethink.
    Go back to fifa 12 and start again.
  • Davisto
    6357 posts Big Money Move
    The game doesnt need a rethink for me make the game speed the same as seasons :blush:
  • Izzy2K17
    I think his is my last WL, I'm 7-8 and every single loss has been by 1 goal so they have all been close games. It just seems like every single one of my GK saves or deflections lands perfectly at my opponent's feet, and I just can't stop hitting the post less than 3-4 times a game
  • bjornheisenberg
    3714 posts National Call-Up
    Not cup seasons though....ffs thats horrendous....

normal seasons is ok most of the time.