Weekend league in mud!!!

Silent Singer74
698 posts An Exciting Prospect
First game of wl and the game is running slow as hell! How can this not be still working after nearly 8 months?

Comments

• Marlo
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Club rating?
  • Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    Marlo wrote: »
    Club rating?
    What does club rating gotta do with gameplay?
  • CtldChaos
    2406 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kai9623 wrote: »
    Club rating?

He is referring to a theory, observation, hope, call it what you will.... that button delay is introduced to balance out the game play based on the rating differential of the 2 teams. That is one of the reasons why people "bronze bench" so they can lower that rating. My experience, it is rubbish. I have had delay regardless of team rating.
  • Uppedcart
    1292 posts Professional
    CtldChaos wrote: »
    Club rating?

He is referring to a theory, observation, hope, call it what you will.... that button delay is introduced to balance out the game play based on the rating differential of the 2 teams. That is one of the reasons why people "bronze bench" so they can lower that rating. My experience, it is rubbish. I have had delay regardless of team rating.

To be fair, I used a silver team in qualifying last night and only got button delay 2 games from 12, rather than my normal once every 2 games...
  • Silent Singer74
    698 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Club rating?

87 rated team but not just passing of ball, I'm talking running, turning the whole hogg. I've won my next game but it was a struggle again. I've reset router, I'm running on fibre optic but it's lagged to death. Worked fine yesterday in divisions and other night to qualify but as soon as wl starts, it's a bag of hammers. Every week, not just this.
  • CtldChaos
    Uppedcart wrote: »
    Club rating?

To be fair, I used a silver team in qualifying last night and only got button delay 2 games from 12, rather than my normal once every 2 games...

Granted that can happen. But that could also be due to volume of players, people on the internet, etc. etc. There are a lot of factors that could have been coincidental leading to that result. For example, earlier this week I lost 9 straight games in Div 2 & Div 3 due to button lag in the course of 24 hours. Came back a few hours later with the exact same team and smashed the next 5 opponents like they had put down the controller. Something (I am working on figuring out what) changed in that time, but it was not my team rating. If after 5 losses, I had bronze benched or used a lower rated team and started winning, then I might have said that was the answer, when it was more likely something in the network.
  • Uppedcart
    1292 posts Professional
    Club rating?

Granted that can happen. But that could also be due to volume of players, people on the internet, etc. etc. There are a lot of factors that could have been coincidental leading to that result. For example, earlier this week I lost 9 straight games in Div 2 & Div 3 due to button lag in the course of 24 hours. Came back a few hours later with the exact same team and smashed the next 5 opponents like they had put down the controller. Something (I am working on figuring out what) changed in that time, but it was not my team rating. If after 5 losses, I had bronze benched or used a lower rated team and started winning, then I might have said that was the answer, when it was more likely something in the network.

My comment was designed to be sarcastic, I've struggled like mad with lag since FUT bday, didn't have an issue before, but it's just strange how with my silver team I was absolutely fine?! Who knows, all I do know is that this WL will be a state like every other recently
  • CtldChaos
    Club rating?

My comment was designed to be sarcastic, I've struggled like mad with lag since FUT bday, didn't have an issue before, but it's just strange how with my silver team I was absolutely fine?! Who knows, all I do know is that this WL will be a state like every other recently

Sorry did not catch the sarcasm, too early in the morning here. I agree that since F bday it has either been really good or really bad, nothing in-between. But hopefully that is some sort of sign that they might, at least accidently, be moving in the right direction..... OK... that might be too optimistic.
  • Heppers
    3492 posts National Call-Up
    I haven't had any button delay as of this WL yet but it does feel very slow and boring. I'm currently 4-0 but I cba to play because of how boring it is
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Im 1 and 5 got red cards for easy tackles pens for taking ball first

Been up 3 4 goals still lose to rebounds expliots from corners and rb a across foal

South American kits badges ans shot talking after rhe match all in latin
  • Uppedcart
    1292 posts Professional
    Club rating?

Sorry did not catch the sarcasm, too early in the morning here. I agree that since F bday it has either been really good or really bad, nothing in-between. But hopefully that is some sort of sign that they might, at least accidently, be moving in the right direction..... OK... that might be too optimistic.

It's okay, I personally think that it's just the luck of the draw to be honest, you'll either get it good or terrible, nothing to do with connection, just the servers mate! Honestly believe that they've pulled some of the servers now to test fifa 18 on, as this is the same every year, just gets worse as the game goes on!