NIF Version of My IF's Smash Me

Redarmy1986
207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Does anyone else seem to get done my NIF versions of their own special cards they come up against?

I have Lukaku POTM and he did absolutely nothing in my last game but my opponent had NIF version who scored the winner. His version was knocking my defenders all over the place but mine was not as effective.

I know it could be my skill level but I am actually decent at using the shield button when dribbling.

Comments

• I SiR MartY I
    5516 posts Big Money Move
    Does anyone else seem to get done my NIF versions of their own special cards they come up against?

I have Lukaku POTM and he did absolutely nothing in my last game but my opponent had NIF version who scored the winner. His version was knocking my defenders all over the place but mine was not as effective.

I know it could be my skill level but I am actually decent at using the shield button when dribbling.

That's exactly what it is.
  • Honeybadgers19822
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I wouldnt be so sure. With all the BS happening in the game.
  • I SiR MartY I
    5516 posts Big Money Move

That's everyone's fall back excuse, stuff happens on this game I won't argue that but there are people that can ball better than others, simple as that. Give them an 80 rated version of a player and they can outplay someone's 90 because they understand how to use what they have better.
  • Redarmy1986

Could be my skill level as I said but game before i scored 2 and got an assist from him. All in weekend league it just seemed his NIF was boosted and he weren't a great player or good with his other players.
  • Redarmy1986
    edited April 2017
    And I fancied a cry as I was 5-0 before that game haha
  • Colin32
    1320 posts Professional

That's everyone's fall back excuse, stuff happens on this game I won't argue that but there are people that can ball better than others, simple as that. Give them an 80 rated version of a player and they can outplay someone's 90 because they understand how to use what they have better.

Exactly this! Don't blame the game.. sometimes your facing an opponent who just is better then you
  • deelio
    437 posts An Exciting Prospect
    There used to be a theory that if your using an IF of a player and your opponent has the NIF. The opponents NIF plays with the stats of your IF and yours will play with the stats of the NIF but I'm not sure whether it's true, think there was a thread on reddit
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think what people blame on BS is actually the servers and connection. I was a strong believer in the BS and the stuff we are not meant to talk about, but the more i play the more i'm convinced the weird stuff is the connection. Just played a few games in the WL and the input delay was absolutely huge. My commands were not registering with my players in anything like a reasonable time scale and as a result i gave away 2 penalties because of it! However i just dug in and accepted it and managed to win the game.

over loaded servers and average connections can do a lot to this game and make it unplayable for you...
  • GeezR81
    1106 posts Professional
    deelio wrote: »
    There used to be a theory that if your using an IF of a player and your opponent has the NIF. The opponents NIF plays with the stats of your IF and yours will play with the stats of the NIF but I'm not sure whether it's true, think there was a thread on reddit

Remember that but I think it was just the opponents NIF gets boosted to your IF stats. Who knows if it's true or not. Wouldn't surprise me if it was tbh (all part of EAids)