Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Best legend ST under 450k?

CPFC16
2107 posts Fans' Favourite
Tried Messi and SBC Suarez and although Messi was unreal I couldn't get on with Suarez as per usual so I decided I want a legend ST that can be my goal machine.

Any suggestions? Best legend ST under 450k?

Comments

• iSptmnky
    6097 posts Big Money Move
    Just bought Hristo Stoichkov for 260k. Legends are sooo cheap these days...
  • CPFC16
    edited April 2017
    iSptmnky wrote: »

That's why I wanted to get one, the prices have dropped ridiculously and some of them look such good value. I'm eyeing up Kluivert, Stoichkov, Butra, Crespo, Owen, Sheva, Linekar, MVB and Hernandez but don't know who to go for.
    You got any experience with Stoich? @iSptmnky
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    Crespo looks a steal at 269
  • YOLOT0URE
    7155 posts League Winner
    Shearer was amazing for me
  • CPFC16

He does doesn't he? 5* WF 4* skills, loved him in the past aswell IRL, would be a lovely addition. His passing and physical don't look great though wonder if it'd effect him.
  • CPFC16
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »

Really? Never even considered him. Lone striker or in a partnership?
  • YOLOT0URE
    7155 posts League Winner
    CPFC16 wrote: »

I had him in a 352 with TOTGS Aduriz. Stuck a catalyst on him (90 shooting doesn't exactly need boosting more) with WBY behind. Probably the most fun side I've used this year
  • CPFC16

I had him in a 352 with TOTGS Aduriz. Stuck a catalyst on him (90 shooting doesn't exactly need boosting more) with WBY behind. Probably the most fun side I've used this year

Might have a look at him considering he's very cheap at the moment. All his shooting stats look unreal.
  • ET95
    886 posts Semi-Pro

That's why I wanted to get one, the prices have dropped ridiculously and some of them look such good value. I'm eyeing up Kluivert, Stoichkov, Butra, Crespo, Owen, Sheva, Linekar, MVB and Hernandez but don't know who to go for.

I had owen and he just wasnt in the positions i needed him in, but he was very quick with the ball and a wicked finesse shot on him! Kluivert was brilliant for tho! everything you need pace power and very good fininshing
  • KloppieKing
    435 posts Sunday League Hero
    You need to trial and error with legends, the beauty of them is everyone you speak to has different favs. Me personally its Butra or Crespo. I couldnt get on with Kluivert or Stoic, but loads of people love them. Everyones different, my advice is try for yourself. if you really dont like one sell and get another.
  • CPFC16
    You need to trial and error with legends, the beauty of them is everyone you speak to has different favs. Me personally its Butra or Crespo. I couldnt get on with Kluivert or Stoic, but loads of people love them. Everyones different, my advice is try for yourself. if you really dont like one sell and get another.

That's a good idea, think I'm gonna try a few different ones out. Cheers mate
  • CPFC16
    ET95 wrote: »

I had owen and he just wasnt in the positions i needed him in, but he was very quick with the ball and a wicked finesse shot on him! Kluivert was brilliant for tho! everything you need pace power and very good fininshing

Kluivert really looks quality! Looks like he has everything
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    by far........... Luiz Hernandez . I tried them all
  • Diggy
    14158 posts Has That Special Something

This is really great advice all of the ones listed are great choices

personally my fav is Kluivert I use him as a target man

seems your looking for a finisher so would choose Butragueno or Crespo
  • KloppieKing
    435 posts Sunday League Hero
    Diggy wrote: »

This is really great advice all of the ones listed are great choices

personally my fav is Kluivert I use him as a target man

seems your looking for a finisher so would choose Butragueno or Crespo
    MisterJV wrote: »
    by far........... Luiz Hernandez . I tried them all

See this is what i mean, this guy loves Hernandez, i hated him, everyone is different bro. I wish i could have gotten on with Hernandez, but unfortunately i just couldnt.
  • Wonderfulwest
    4974 posts Big Money Move
    I was always in the crespo and bergkamp camp but crespo this year is dead by the 70th as his stamina is pants. I bought kliuvert last night for 275k and in 4 games he scored 9 goals all in Div1 especially when I have Zlatan and B Torres getting goals left right and Center he stood out. Very fun to use
  • Glass0nion
    3937 posts National Call-Up

Looks can be deceiving
  • Cadey 5
    11176 posts Has That Special Something
    Try Vieri often listed for 110 and a nice left foot on him some might say he is similiar to Benteke...
  • NornIron
    12816 posts Has That Special Something
    Butra if u play 2 striker's.
  • yogi
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    Shearer with engine if you are able to play with slower strikers. Kluivert if not.
  • Van basten all day long
  • TNeves95
    1184 posts Professional
    If you don't need strenght, Butra is an amazing finisher with great dribbling, pace and decent passing.