Fastest Hat trick/ Most Goals scored in a match

Dap
81 posts Park Captain
heres mine:
IF Al Soma and SIF Son share my club record for most goals in a match by a player with 5 each
SIF Son also has my record for fastest hat trick at 9 minutes after scoring his first goal in the 5th minute
my largest team goal count is 7
What are some of your club records? I wish EA kept track of more stats from matches

Comments

• Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    13 goals in a single game, TIF Sanchez scored 10 and assisted 3.

I was doing a R2G and played against somebody who clearly didn't believe in quitting. The rest of my team were bronze Chileans. It was division 10 :joy:
  • Dap
    81 posts Park Captain
    Runefang wrote: »
    13 goals in a single game, TIF Sanchez scored 10 and assisted 3.

I was doing a R2G and played against somebody who clearly didn't believe in quitting. The rest of my team were bronze Chileans. It was division 10 :joy:
    Holy ****
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    Most goals in a match - Aguero with 7

Fastest HT - Griezmann in 6/7 minutes

Highest goals scored - technically 47-0 because I scored 3 on some guy in less than 10 minutes so he scored OG the rest of the game. From actually playing it was 14-1, the guy was actually trying I think (I was upset I didn't keep a CS)
  • Dap
    81 posts Park Captain
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »

Highest goals scored - technically 47-0 because I scored 3 on some guy in less than 10 minutes so he scored OG the rest of the game. From actually playing it was 14-1, the guy was actually trying I think (I was upset I didn't keep a CS)
    Damn NIF Aguero and Griez?
  • SSgtBlunder
    935 posts Professional
    Damn, knew I should of recorded last nights game...

Hit a 5 min hat-trick last night, goals coming in 86, 90, 90mins. My club captain, IF Dzyuba grabbing the late glory :-)

Ref most goals in a game, got an untradeable IF Giroud in my club with the following record:

Pl 1, Goals 7 (Although, that was against my brother who's around Div 6/7 standard)
  • Reus To Meet You
    1104 posts Professional
    Everyone backs out of the game if I score 2 goals early on so I will never know.
  • aladdin
    638 posts An Exciting Prospect
    neymar scored 5 for me in qualifying last night. the guy just didn't want to quit bless him
  • Primal
    3820 posts National Call-Up
    Ronaldo 5 in a 5-4 win for elite 1. Fastest torres hatrick in 8 mins although he rage quit which happens most games in WL when you go 2 or 3 up .
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    Dybala had 6 in a game for me, HT in 15 mins
  • tilen11
    4740 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2017
    HT- 90 Cavani 7 mins
    Most Goals in a game-90 Cavani 7
    Biggest W- 13-0. He just didnt want to quit. Even went all out A after 6-0.
  • Pxul_
    7048 posts Big Money Move
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »

i think that was me :joy: that scored the own goals
  • Fischermand83
    58 posts Park Captain
    Bendtner 100 goals in 2 min
  • Superflyuk777
    333 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2017
    I played on Amateur difficulty and won 26-0 with IF Yedder scoring 18. On competitive play I've won 8-1 before with 6 goals from OTW Dembele.
  • Thamightyboro
    7051 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2017
    If trapp hatrick in under 3 mins
    If trapp 5 goals

Last weekend 1 fixture spare that meant nothing leading 4-0 at 85th trapp scored 5 ogs for a 5-4 loss :)

No idea on biggest win I take foot of gas no need to absolutely humiliate someone.

I do remember a 7-1 win no idea who scored though, don't dab if you go 0-1 up immediately it just annoys people and they rout you.
  • SadioMan
    1516 posts Play-Off Hero
    HT-Kante 5 mins
    Most Goals-Kante with 6
    Biggest W-11-0
  • Tumpurum
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    In tournament to qualify for my 1st WL Salomon Rondon scored 6 goals in really crazy match. It ended 6-5
  • Honeybadgers19822
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited April 2017
    Most goals scored: 11

It was finals of FUT Champs daily knockout. My strikers were NIF Dybala and NIF Aub. Both scored 4 each.

After that game, I was on a losing streak of about 7-8 games in a row...
  • Eddieww
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Most goals scored: 16 (the guy didn't put his controller bad and I wasn't exceptionally good, he was just not very good at all (like div 7 online at the time), IF Benteke got 6, Martial and IF Walcott 4 each and SBC Payet 2

Most goals by one player: Probably that game with Benteke, so 6

Fastest hattrick: genuinely not sure, last quick one I remember was being 1-0 down and TIF Icardi getting an 11 minutes hat-trick (77, 80, 88) for me, Parolo also got my team a 4th which was nice
  • Mizenberg
    543 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Everyone backs out of the game if I score 2 goals early on so I will never know.

Hahaha yep, this
  • [Z]one[ONE]
    1383 posts Play-Off Hero
    26 goals all by OTW Niang!