IF Balde Diao

LuckyMagician
149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Based on looking at his stats, this card is literally the perfect striker (that is relatively affordable). 4 star week foot, 4 star skill moves, H/L work rates, 95 pace, 90 dribbling, 84 shooting, 80 physical. If the card had came out before the market crash, I could see it going for 250k+ easily especially considering the league he plays in. Anyone tried it out?

Comments

• Dalebert
    723 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Also:
    6' tall
    Good league
    Cool name
  • sunderland
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    81 finishing though
  • LuckyMagician
    @sunderland nothing that a sniper or hunter card won't fix ;)
  • OZero
    5558 posts Big Money Move
    Wrong timing. Same week as Messi, TOTS around the corner....this card wont exceed 100k. Very good option for fitness team though.
  • potato_hater
    2516 posts Fans' Favourite
    250k is absolutely ridiculous lmao
    He wont be above 100k
    Bday Muriel is similar and he's around 50k ish
  • LuckyMagician
    @potato_hater fair call, I may be a little biased as a use his iMOTM and i think it's phenomenal. Not sure what platform your using but he's currently going for 170k on PS4. I have used Muriel and was very average imo, poor finisher and weak as ****
  • tilen11
    5546 posts Big Money Move
    he will drop to about 100k eventually
  • Not worth that kind of coin with his finishing being so inconsistent.
  • potato_hater
    2516 posts Fans' Favourite
    @potato_hater fair call, I may be a little biased as a use his iMOTM and i think it's phenomenal. Not sure what platform your using but he's currently going for 170k on PS4. I have used Muriel and was very average imo, poor finisher and weak as ****

Yeah was comparing them due to similar stats, minus Keitas better height and much better strength
    Very very few players actually go up in price even higher than they were a day before WL rewards. Didn't know he was that high in price but after rewards and the weekend is over he should be 100k or less. Lets not forget the possible MM TOTW pack..
  • AkeySlake
    1465 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anyone used him yet? I've been eyeing him up...
  • IxToMxI
    6108 posts Big Money Move
    69 composure, GO.
  • branermajszter
    269 posts Sunday League Hero
    10 games 22 goal. GO
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    69 composure, GO.

• LuckyMagician
    Nice @branermajszter, care to give a review?
  • tilen11
    5546 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2017
    Doesnt matter how good his finishing is or his composure. He has 95 pace and that is enough that majority will buy him eventually.
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    The guys a flipping beast tore me a new one last night in a trio of bday Muriel sif dybala, scored the best goal anyone's scored against me in FIFA with a lovely flick over head then turn and volley from 20 yds.
  • FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2017
    Stick a sniper card on him and he's a six foot striker that can turn on a dime, beat anyone for pace, has nearly flawless finishing and can hold his own against incoming tackles.

Pretty tidy card, I bought him. He can cross and pass as well, which I like.

I read a lot of people ranting about composure on here as if they actually know what it does. He has 5 less than Icardi 88 who I don't think I ever miss a one on one with and I should stress I'm pretty terrible.

If you've got near max finishing and you've got a clear shot at goal, you're not going to miss on this game because some background stat that nobody fully understands is a bit low.

And if you do, it's because you - the plonker holding the controller - screwed up.
  • Flamstead
    2863 posts Fans' Favourite
    His African cup of nations TOTT card is deadly at LW. This card will be ridiculous, waiting till tonight to see whether they'll do a TOTW MM until I buy him.

If he gets into TOTS as a winger. I swear the card will be Ronaldo-esque, he feels that good as it is.
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    His African cup of nations TOTT card is deadly at LW. This card will be ridiculous, waiting till tonight to see whether they'll do a TOTW MM until I buy him.

If he gets into TOTS as a winger. I swear the card will be Ronaldo-esque, he feels that good as it is.

His TOTT is a great dribbler but I used him for about 20 odd game and his finishing was awful.
  • Gromit
    3641 posts National Call-Up
    sunderland wrote: »
    81 finishing though

Musa has 78 and finishes every **** thing
  • If he gets to under 100k i will give him a try but if not i'm saving my 600k for a tots Serie A striker or ill pick one of the top IF strikers during the tots price crash.
  • brazilianballer954
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ive been using bday Muriel and hes been a beast, this card is him on steroids, cant wait to have it drop in price to pick it up
  • U THILLY GOOTH!
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    250k is absolutely ridiculous lmao
    He wont be above 100k
    Bday Muriel is similar and he's around 50k ish

• JayyThunder
    4466 posts Big Money Move
    Better at CAM, but yes his card looks really good
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Hmmm that flase 9 serie a team looks godly now

Might pick this guy up for my striker/winger cam sub got a cm cdm sub in mind this week too
  • Max_Mania
    5131 posts Big Money Move
    69 composure, GO.

Lmao @exzoo
  • IxToMxI
    6108 posts Big Money Move
    10 games 22 goal. GO
    69 composure, GO.

What game mode?
  • BAD finishing, gets to the spot and misses. just put finisher on him tho hopefully that helps my issues