SIF Martial Price Prediction

FloHSV
87 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Used his first IF but now i wanna know the price prediction of his second.

Comments

• i2-TempZ-2i
    6661 posts Big Money Move
    Probably around 600k knowing this market.... really want him but not willing to spend 60% of my coin total on him with TOTS so close
  • SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    400-500k?

Could be anything tbh, most people with millions still use his NIF.
  • FloHSV
    i only could get 450k when i sell my team. hope i will get him
  • FloHSV
    edited April 2017
    Probably around 600k knowing this market.... really want him but not willing to spend 60% of my coin total on him with TOTS so close

will be interesting to see for what he will go for. Probably its not the best idea to buy him directly. His price will drop so hard i think into the next few days. i bought his first for 400k and now he is going for 190k :/
  • Coderood
    2021 posts Fans' Favourite
    Martial wont get a TOTS. So he wont drop much.
  • Ma7mooodHD
    834 posts Professional
  • dave2121
    869 posts Semi-Pro
    I think like 800k. He's going to to be so annoying to play against. To put in context, lacasweat TOTKS goes for ~450k in a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ league and they're pretty similar.
  • sxckarma
    3550 posts National Call-Up
    wont arrive at 200 k...(if they release mc this week :);)
  • limjitwe
    9973 posts Has That Special Something
    Probably 300k
  • Izzy2K17
    13475 posts Has That Special Something
    Too much
  • sxckarma
    St Martial, Cam Messi and MC in packs? kids gonna cry ...again...
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    dave2121 wrote: »
    I think like 800k. He's going to to be so annoying to play against. To put in context, lacasweat TOTKS goes for ~450k in a **** league and they're pretty similar.

He won't be that much. Lacazette is an 89 rated card, doesn't matter about the league, when they're French as it's the easiest nation to hybrid.
  • mishaladamjee
    323 posts Sunday League Hero
    He's already at 550k - wonder if he'll drop from here or go up...
  • sxckarma

oh cmon m8...dont be fool...hell be 300 k probably yet tomorrow...on tuesday will be less than 200 k
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    sxckarma wrote: »

oh cmon m8...dont be fool...hell be 300 k probably yet tomorrow...on tuesday will be less than 200 k

Over the course of being on the forums i've seen you say this so many times about so many cards and majority of the time turned out to be wrong lol, so i'll wait and see what he settles at.
  • ha032742
    41835 posts Moderator

Over the course of being on the forums i've seen you say this so many times about so many cards and majority of the time turned out to be wrong lol, so i'll wait and see what he settles at.

:#
  • Hagman10
    12296 posts Has That Special Something

200k :joy:
  • Zhyquron
    2100 posts Fans' Favourite
    Since he is 550k already, with WL rewards tomorrow, I guess he is about 300-350k at Monday.
  • ha032742
    41835 posts Moderator
    edited April 2017
    Hagman10 wrote: »

Less than 200k is a joke even in this market...could get near 250-300k imo if EA drop TOTS early and cause a panic.
  • Tlegendary
    819 posts Semi-Pro
    Depends on this: TOTW marquee matchups
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    ha032742 wrote: »

Less than 200k is a joke even in this market...could get near 250-300k imo if EA drop TOTS early and cause a panic.

Yeah the only way he reaches 200k is if EA randomly drop TOTS on Friday but even then, the MC TOTS is so bad people won't open many packs tbh
  • ha032742
    41835 posts Moderator

Yeah the only way he reaches 200k is if EA randomly drop TOTS on Friday but even then, the MC TOTS is so bad people won't open many packs tbh

People will I can guarantee you just because of the card design :joy:
  • i2-TempZ-2i

People will I can guarantee you just because of the card design :joy:

Valid point, people be crazy.
  • JaySnake
    828 posts Semi-Pro
    Would you guys replace Son 87 with Martial?
  • ha032742
    41835 posts Moderator
    JaySnake wrote: »
    Would you guys replace Son 87 with Martial?

No I'd use both together >:)
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    I reckon around 300k after rewards, could be even lower if EA drop TOTS. His card weight appears to be decent. Six pages up on market before rewards is usually a good sign.
  • sxckarma
    wont arrive at 200 k...(if they release mc this week :);)
    Again for all of You ;)
  • topnik
    923 posts Professional
    edited April 2017

You think you will be able to buy even one tots player with a million? :D
  • deffy8
    730 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 2017
    topnik wrote: »

I would almost guarantee it maybe even a few
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    topnik wrote: »

My clubs worth 6million but they are players that i'm not willing to sell so i only have 1million coins ready for TOTS plus anything i get in packs if i decide to open, and i can guarentee a million will get me quite a few TOTS cards with ease... you are overestimating the prices