Insane but unfortunate untradeable luck

Darfi02
3524 posts National Call-Up
Screenshot_2017-04-25-14-41-13.png
packed Neymar for the third time this Fifa on my phone (1 tradeable, 2 untradeable) doing gold upgrades unfortunately i already had him untradeable so i submitted him into the untradeable knockout player sbc. What are the best untradeable dupes you've either had to put in an sbc or discard?

Comments

• T19TPH
    892 posts Professional
    Darfi02 wrote: »
    packed Neymar for the third time this Fifa on my phone (1 tradeable, 2 untradeable) doing gold upgrades unfortunately i already had him untradeable so i submitted him into the untradeable knockout player sbc. What are the best untradeable dupes you've either had to put in an sbc or discard?

You should have done the barca SBC for la liga if you hadn't already?

I discarded an IF Kante once due to server lag in the menus if it makes you feel any better haha
  • Darfi02
    edited April 2017
    T19TPH wrote: »

You should have done the barca SBC for la liga if you hadn't already?

I discarded an IF Kante once due to server lag in the menus if it makes you feel any better haha

I've done it unfortunately i got Dendoncker from the sbc i did which means i avoided Buffon and Mallo who i have untradeable so I'm happy about that, otherwise i would have had to do the tradeable or discard :D EA servers are rubbish
  • Yermawfc
    2510 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gold upgrade pack?, didn't realise it was possible to get above average players through this method...how much does this cost per shot from scratch?
  • Yermawfc
    Yermawfc wrote: »
    Gold upgrade pack?, didn't realise it was possible to get above average players through this method...how much does this cost per shot from scratch?
    Edit just checked futbin...so what's the standard pull of player? 81+ or just random
  • Darfi02

Depends its usually around 4.4k. Unless you can get some gold non rares for 350c each
  • Darfi02
    Edit just checked futbin...so what's the standard pull of player? 81+ or just random

It's random
  • Yermawfc
    Thinking maybe give this method a few go's as got a spare 50k
  • Th3-j0keRc
    193 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Thinking maybe give this method a few go's as got a spare 50k

Since TOTKS Started i have done around 30 of the Gold Pack Upgrades and 81+ and i got TOTKS Fekir and Howedes plus NIF Martial and Smailing I broke even with those 4 players bc it cost me around 3,850 coins each Upgrade so time 30 around 100K doing those packs

PS TOTKS Fekir Left Foot its UNREAL!! Highly recommended
  • dbslbu
    1890 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've had s good few! Been fully untradeable since a few months in. Griezman being one and TOTK Aboubakar more recently. 2nd time from a normal gold upgrade. Worst by far was packing MOTM Higuain when I already have the OTW. I decided to keep the OTW and used the MOTM in some SBC (perhaps El Shaw but can't recall). I have a feeling he won't get another IF and I've made the wrong choice!
  • Darfi02
    It's an ok method apart from 2 Neymars, recently i got Buffon TOTKS from one and IF Zapata (i traded him in though also traded one i got for MMs). I've had a fair few IFs, a few scream and movember cards that i traded in, birthday Ogbonna and a couple of MOTM cards. I got OTW Van Aanholt but put him in the sbc for summer OTW but out of those sbcs i ended up with Kante and Sane so not too shabby. That's not to mention normal gold cards either.
  • Yermawfc
    It's an ok method apart from 2 Neymars, recently i got Buffon TOTKS from one and IF Zapata (i traded him in though also traded one i got for MMs). I've had a fair few IFs, a few scream and movember cards that i traded in, birthday Ogbonna and a couple of MOTM cards. I got OTW Van Aanholt but put him in the sbc for summer OTW but out of those sbcs i ended up with Kante and Sane so not too shabby. That's not to mention normal gold cards either.
    Will do ten and see how I get on
  • Yermawfc
    Will do ten and see how I get on
    Random Question but do you have better success on the companion app or PS4?
  • dbslbu
    Personally I never open untradeable packs on console so all my luck including IF Ronaldo had been on mobile. I have opened packs with FP on console and generally done okay this year. Had Iniesta a good few times but no huge IFs I can think of.
  • Yermawfc
    dbslbu wrote: »
    Personally I never open untradeable packs on console so all my luck including IF Ronaldo had been on mobile. I have opened packs with FP on console and generally done okay this year. Had Iniesta a good few times but no huge IFs I can think of.
    Exact same here. Packed most decent...TIF Eriksen and 87 mane with phone.

• Darfi02
    Companion for these imo
  • dbslbu
    I'm deffo going this way from the off next year. Hopefully spending way less actual money on it though! I'm fully addicted to opening packs. So much so that when it's close to the end of the month and I need my real money for life stuff like eating and weed I break out the bronze pack method and work through to silver and gold SBCs. SBCs really are the best new addition in my opinion. Weekend league is cool but I've only qualified the once but boy oh boy I've churned through some SBCs! My hand is starting to be mishapen because of them!
  • Yermawfc
    :D
    dbslbu wrote: »
    I'm deffo going this way from the off next year. Hopefully spending way less actual money on it though! I'm fully addicted to opening packs. So much so that when it's close to the end of the month and I need my real money for life stuff like eating and weed I break out the bronze pack method and work through to silver and gold SBCs. SBCs really are the best new addition in my opinion. Weekend league is cool but I've only qualified the once but boy oh boy I've churned through some SBCs! My hand is starting to be mishapen because of them!