The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Baresi or Rijkaard which one is worth it?

samthederbyram
1229 posts Professional
Been wanting to use baresi all year and now he is under 300k it's a steal surely for a 92 rated cb? And frank the tank never used him since he was changed to a cdm card but loved him on previous fifas so those that have used both which do you feel had the biggest impact on your team frank would be playing CDM in a 4231 alongside NainG and baresi would be pairing bonucci at LCB

Comments

• KloppieKing
    435 posts Sunday League Hero
    Cannavarro does the same job/if not better for 100k+ cheaper. Rijaard on the other hand, very solid.
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Rijkaard
  • Ofthewelsh
    3568 posts National Call-Up
    I'd imagine Rijkaard will be great, but I've not tried him yet. I have used Baresi lots though, and I think he's terrific. He's been my favourite defender this year.
  • samthederbyram
    1229 posts Professional
    Ofthewelsh wrote: »
    I'd imagine Rijkaard will be great, but I've not tried him yet. I have used Baresi lots though, and I think he's terrific. He's been my favourite defender this year.

Chucking a spanner in the works @Ofthewelsh have you used Canavaro I loved him but would want baresi to be better than him I have red van aanholt next to rijkaard so that could work
  • coatsy
    Baresi is better than cannavaro.

Quicker, and so good with the ball. Cannavaro has passing of someone in concrete boots.
  • Ofthewelsh
    3568 posts National Call-Up
    I've not used Cannavaro sorry @samthederbyram

I'm currently pairing Baresi with Cheillini? The only other legend CB I've tried this year is Beckenbauer, who I found to be underwhelming. Don't get me wrong, he didn't do anything wrong, it's just I wanted more for his hefty price tag.
    Baresi seems to make the defensive unit as a whole better, don't know why. Probably due to combination of positioning, W/R and other stats, but he's always where he needs to be.
    I'll be picking another legend CB up in a bit. Not decided who yet, but Nesta's alwYs welcome in my squad!
  • coatsy
    I've not used Cannavaro sorry @samthederbyram

I'm currently pairing Baresi with Cheillini? The only other legend CB I've tried this year is Beckenbauer, who I found to be underwhelming. Don't get me wrong, he didn't do anything wrong, it's just I wanted more for his hefty price tag.
    Baresi seems to make the defensive unit as a whole better, don't know why. Probably due to combination of positioning, W/R and other stats, but he's always where he needs to be.
    I'll be picking another legend CB up in a bit. Not decided who yet, but Nesta's alwYs welcome in my squad!

When I had him early on he elevated Mangala, Gaya and De Marcos into a world class defence. It was weird.
  • StrutterGear
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2017
    Baresi is the best CB in the game imo.

I have used all legend CBS other than Carragher.
  • StrutterGear
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero

Chucking a spanner in the works @Ofthewelsh have you used Canavaro I loved him but would want baresi to be better than him I have red van aanholt next to rijkaard so that could work

Baresi is better than Cannavaro.