RIP Awesome Silver Teams

Evil Slykilla
210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hopefully they have something other than single matches next year for silvers I miss using them

563d26c2ac71a4fa3b5c8f762c66acbe.png

The greatest silver team ever ^

Comments

• Skrt_Skrt
    4621 posts National Call-Up
    Silvers just play terribly ingame this year apart from a select few whereas in previous years they played the same as golds. it's the direction the game is gonna go in unfortunately, i don't play with my silvers anymore, just collect.
  • FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite
    Skrt_Skrt wrote: »
    Silvers just play terribly ingame this year apart from a select few whereas in previous years they played the same as golds. it's the direction the game is gonna go in unfortunately, i don't play with my silvers anymore, just collect.

But they should play terribly compared to golds.

That's fine. But then have competitions that are just for silver teams.

I used to play almost exclusively with silver players, I liked having teams that literally nobody else really did. But it's become pretty much redundant now.
  • Skrt_Skrt

I used to play almost exclusively with silver players, I liked having teams that literally nobody else really did. But it's become pretty much redundant now.

no you're right, they should've always been worse than golds.

they should, but then they'd have to implement bronze competition too.
  • FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite

they should, but then they'd have to implement bronze competition too.

Indeed and they should as well.

It shouldn't really take a lot of effort in development terms, let's be honest.
  • Antparry92
    20016 posts Club Captain

• Antparry92
    20016 posts Club Captain
    edited April 2017
    Itching to use these teams but the lack of rewards for silver/bronze players is pathetic. They could really shake up FUT champs and see who are the good FUT players as it is a skill to use bronze/silver teams
    99f5123b8f28c9cf1bd0e37c1e8cbbbb.png
    642122c6bf790a90bb47586e497b7cf9.png
  • YOLOT0URE
    7906 posts League Winner
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Itching to use these teams but the lack of rewards for silver/bronze players is pathetic. They could really shake up FUT champs and see who are the good FUT players as it is a skill to use bronze/silver teams
    007a86cfd7b7891f16f63015846e5907.jpg

That's the same team twice and you have 1 silver?
  • Antparry92
    20016 posts Club Captain
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    Antparry92 wrote: »

That's the same team twice and you have 1 silver?

Just changed...posted the wrong link twice :joy:
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something

I don't even bother with collecting

Such a shame there's no use for them this season
  • Orison
    63941 posts Icon

And that's where I actually disagree. Imo they shouldn't really be worse than golds. Yes it makes sense when you push Fifa as an eSport and whatever. But imo Fifa will never be eSports ready as long as the AI is so dominant in the game. Personally I would prefer if Fifa was more arcady again. Turn down AI defending, make skills more fluent and turn down the importance of the finishing stat and silvers would instantly be good again.
  • SF9
    9117 posts League Winner
    Kelvin & Memphis <3
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think there going to bring back competitions for silver and bronze players next year, and in the promo for FIFA18 they will call it innovation.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    BistroXII wrote: »
    I think there going to bring back competitions for silver and bronze players next year, and in the promo for FIFA18 they will call it innovation.

This lol, just like they did with single matches.
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    Play with silvers literally 98% of the time and defo a lot more frustrating especially with how try hard it is this year
  • Evil Slykilla
    They need to just put silver seasons in the game and make them with good rewards so people will actually play
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17270 posts World Class
    I really hope they put Silver tourneys back in, was pretty much all i used back in the day

Goodwillie & Carcela-Gonzalez - My boys
  • pumavii
    1722 posts Play-Off Hero
    pro player preet went 39-1 with silver team + toty messi n toty neuer
  • ManTrain
    3000 posts National Call-Up
    Your Chermiti was broken. Miss Kelvin/Chikhauoi. Still got that TOTS Memphis I paid like 700k for. GOAT silver.
  • ManTrain
    3000 posts National Call-Up
    Orison wrote: »

And that's where I actually disagree. Imo they shouldn't really be worse than golds. Yes it makes sense when you push Fifa as an eSport and whatever. But imo Fifa will never be eSports ready as long as the AI is so dominant in the game. Personally I would prefer if Fifa was more arcady again. Turn down AI defending, make skills more fluent and turn down the importance of the finishing stat and silvers would instantly be good again.

Amen. @Orison.
  • I haven't used a proper silver team since 13. But 12 was the best. So many good players. Bronze MLS side was just too good. :joy:
  • Evil Slykilla
    I really hope they put Silver tourneys back in, was pretty much all i used back in the day

Goodwillie & Carcela-Gonzalez - My boys

Carcela, IF El arabi and IF El Hamdaoui from FUT 14 :'(
  • Evil Slykilla
    ManTrain wrote: »
    Your Chermiti was broken. Miss Kelvin/Chikhauoi. Still got that TOTS Memphis I paid like 700k for. GOAT silver.

The greatest Chermiti ever released into circulation
  • Does anyone remember the Marlos meltdown? :joy:

I know you will defo @Skrt_Skrt
  • 14 silver depay was the weirdest card i ever used
    Most special shooting movement out of all players
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    That Depay is probably one of my favorite silvers ever.
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    pumavii wrote: »

I watched Hashtag Harry play WL with a bronze team that had a silver keeper and he just ripped people apart. Finished top 100 with 37 wins, lost two on pens and he did it again with a silver team too, amazing how good he is.
  • pumavii
    1722 posts Play-Off Hero
    BistroXII wrote: »
    pumavii wrote: »

I watched Hashtag Harry play WL with a bronze team that had a silver keeper and he just ripped people apart. Finished top 100 with 37 wins, lost two on pens and he did it again with a silver team too, amazing how good he is.

yea i saw that
  • Skrt_Skrt
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Does anyone remember the Marlos meltdown? :joy:

I know you will defo @Skrt_Skrt

I may or may not have had like 50 of him.
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    Zardes and Dybala were the goat duo. Have some rare silvers on 14 as well

c73fab6f73674b3893fd837dead01bf9.png
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    Neymessi wrote: »
    Zardes and Dybala were the goat duo. Have some rare silvers on 14 as well

c73fab6f73674b3893fd837dead01bf9.png

@CornishLad

Did you ever get a warning for our nickname we used to call Zardes? :joy: