Clever EA, Not very clever me!

T19TPH
892 posts Professional
edited April 2017
Used every rare player in my brothers club (bar the 84+s) for the recent SBC's. Most people would respond by buying packs to replenish said players.

Used a lot of the non-rares to get players in the two player packs as well.

Despite all my efforts my best tradable TOTT was that guy from the Belgian league. 300k worth of players gone to sell a player for 20k. Annoyed at myself more than anything!

Comments

• deffy8
    730 posts Semi-Pro
    Welcome to the boat my friend, grab a life jacket and hold on tight. It's about to get rough!
  • Tripledoubleyoo
    265 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thats why the market is crashing. Like the OTW SBC, this just destroys coins from the market.
  • keyroy
    1615 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah im in the same boat. Rinsed about 300 players from my club through gold upgrade, 81+ and totks. Could almost always do marquee matchups buying 1 or 2 players before but those days are gone now
  • pob125
    3797 posts National Call-Up
    T19TPH wrote: »
    Used every rare player in my brothers club (bar the 84+s) for the recent SBC's. Most people would respond by buying packs to replenish said players.

Used a lot of the non-rares to get players in the two player packs as well.

Despite all my efforts my best tradable TOTT was that guy from the Belgian league. 300k worth of players gone to sell a player for 20k. Annoyed at myself more than anything!

At least it was your brothers account. ;)
  • DeDeputy
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Spent over 350k and used up all my untradable TOTW's to get 5 Untradable TOTT players.

Results:
    Dendoncker
    Viergever
    Smeichel
    Mbappe
    Cabral

Not one of these players is good enough to make my starting 23.

It's ridiculous really...we're talking untradables here!