Best Toty attacker...

Jamesl2001
1602 posts Play-Off Hero
Well I am now excited to say due to these crazy price drops I can now afford any one of the three Toty attacker that I have always wanted to try! So the question is who is the best? Preferably you'll have used more than one attacker so you can compare them but any individual review would be greatly appreciated thanks. In game I would switch to 4231 and ronaldo would play st whereas messi/ suarez would probs play ccam

Comments

• Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    Messi without a doubt. Suarez close second.

No bias.
  • Jamesl2001
    1602 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2017

No bias.

Haha :D
  • Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    Seriously though I am using Messi and I've used 97 Ronaldo and SBC Suarez and he just blows both away.
  • Matt-027
    95 posts Park Captain
    edited April 2017
    I have Toty Messi and Toty Suarez ... i prefer Messi but Suarez is a god too (big speed boost)
  • HH_Zorillo
    478 posts Sunday League Hero
    I used both TOTY Messi & TOTY Ronaldo.

Ronaldo will score more goals for you. While Messi is more of a offensive hub that dictate game flow.

Both players have their own advantages.

For me, it's Ronaldo unless you are planning to use Messi in a false nine formation. TOTY Messi in a F9 role >> anyone else in the game. It's not close.
  • Izzy2K17
    12030 posts Has That Special Something
    Messi, just add a chem style like finisher to boost his physical and you're set. Suarez and Ronaldo have poor balance
  • kayron16
    2500 posts Fans' Favourite
    Messi's upgraded strength probably makes him the best one. Nif Ronaldo has everything you need to do well with him but then again he is ronaldo :smile:
  • KyleHamilton
    89 posts Park Captain

No bias.

Hahahaha. Yeah maybe if you put the three in reverse order.
  • fluffymnuffy
    12771 posts Has That Special Something
    Messi, switch to cam in game
  • Matt-027
    95 posts Park Captain
    edited April 2017
    kayron16 wrote: »
    Messi's upgraded strength probably makes him the best one. Nif Ronaldo has everything you need to do well with him but then again he is ronaldo :smile:

This

I sticked with the regular cr7 (now in my B side). Replaced him by neymar 96 (prefer him to ronaldo).

Messi has no equivalent are rw or cam.

Suarez is a boss too but nif Ronaldo at ST he rock too
  • TopCat
    720 posts Semi-Pro
    It's easily Messi, regret selling mine to save coins.
  • Mini_Miudo
    9988 posts Has That Special Something
    I like Ronaldo the best BUT Messi and Suarez are bigger upgrades to their NIF than Ronaldo. He feels almost exactly the same because his NIF is already so complete, whereas Suarez and Messi NIF are missing some pace and physicality.
  • ilmiringe
    2644 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just bought TOTY Ronaldo for 3.475 m. You guys got me thinking now