Please fill in the gaps :) 3.5M

CervezaNL
1276 posts Professional
edited April 2017
What would you guys use to fill up this squad:

hzdeudpx8k0hv.30.53.png

Up front I want to play Ronaldo, but I dont know who to pair him up with. Tried both Griezman and Bale for this position and that worked out pretty good, just not that big a fan of both.

Midfield is (mostly) untradable (pogba + gullit) and must stay the same, will upgrade kante for his tots if his otw doesnt grow further

Looking for the best LB + RB possible

Keeper: debating between Neuer, vdSar, Lloris

Any great ideas are welcome, budget for the open slots is 3.5M today, not buying till june tho

Comments

• Tsarov
    10463 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2017
    GK: De Gea, he is good enough. Legends GK's are meh for me this year.
    RB: Walker - he is the best RB in the game. Maybe TOTY Alves has better stats, but defensively Spurs full back is your friend.
    LB: IF Alex Sandro is a nigthmare to play against. His TOTS will be the best LB in the game.
    LCM: Lothar - third best legend CM after Gullit and Vieira
    CM: Vieira - the best CDM in the game. TOTS won't change that. His physicality and overall presence in game make him buch better than Kante.
    ST: tough one. I am not a huge fan of Weah this year, so SBC Torres/TOTY Suarez (you won't be able to afford him if you will buy Lothar and Vieira probably) or wait for Griezzy boy TOTS card.

Edit: You changed your team.

Gullit to LCM - IF Alex Sandro LB.
    Pogba to RCM - Walker RB.
    Then Ronaldo LST with 7 chem and RST TOTY Suarez with 8 chem and obviously De Gea in the goal.
  • CervezaNL
    1276 posts Professional
    edited April 2017
    Tsarov wrote: »
    RB: Walker - he is the best RB in the game. Maybe TOTY Alves has better stats, but defensively Spurs full back is your friend.
    LB: IF Alex Sandro is a nigthmare to play against. His TOTS will be the best LB in the game.
    CM: Vieira - the best CDM in the game. TOTS won't change that. His physicality and overall presence in game make him buch better than Kante.
    ST: tough one. I am not a huge fan of Weah this year, so SBC Torres/TOTY Suarez (you won't be able to afford him if you will buy Lothar and Vieira probably) or wait for Griezzy boy TOTS card.

Then Ronaldo LST with 7 chem and RST TOTY Suarez with 8 chem and obviously De Gea in the goal.

Cheers man, thanks. Might try out De Gea ones more, didnt like him the first time. Doubting if Sandro is a Go or I should also try out RCarlos. Hope walker will get a tots and probably go with hem. TOTY Suarez might be it alltough i would prefer a left footed player at LST. Might try out TOTY messi first
  • Tsarov
    10463 posts Has That Special Something
    CervezaNL wrote: »
    Tsarov wrote: »

Cheers man, thanks. Might try out De Gea ones more, didnt like him the first time. Doubting if Sandro is a Go or I should also try out RCarlos. Hope walker will get a tots and probably go with hem. TOTY Suarez might be it alltough i would prefer a left footed player at LST. Might try out TOTY messi first

For me Roberto was a little bit too small. I prefer Brehme over him TBF.
  • maXmood
    2013 posts Fans' Favourite
    Suarez @ ST
    Marcelo @ LB
    Florenzi @ RB
    De Gea
  • SimenHP
    5135 posts Big Money Move
    0e6ccb049b51a4403a1eec777108a431.jpg

Gullit is a beast as a striker, better than Ronaldo for me. I had him at the start of the game, but wanted to use my coins on untradable so can't afford him atm :(
  • ShaunCPFC
    4308 posts National Call-Up
    With that many coins are you not better off waiting for TOTS cards?
  • leverkuseeeen
    343 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gk:De Gea
    Gulit LCM
    TOTY Marcelo Lb
    Sif Coleman RB
    Striker:best possible Suarez
  • xCraigB
    177 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    1f5325256e4de2891ca6059eff493d9a.png
  • CervezaNL
    1276 posts Professional
    ShaunCPFC wrote: »
    With that many coins are you not better off waiting for TOTS cards?
    Not buying today, just making team ideas. Will buy in june

xCraigB wrote: »
    1f5325256e4de2891ca6059eff493d9a.png

This looks great, just de Gea not to sure of and Sandro.

• Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    Probably not the help you're looking for but beautiful team man :smiley:

• Kloral
    4312 posts National Call-Up
    Suarez, Marcelo, Alves and DDG. Best versions of all bar Suarez, get SBC.
  • CervezaNL
    1276 posts Professional
    Kloral wrote: »
    Suarez, Marcelo, Alves and DDG. Best versions of all bar Suarez, get SBC.

SBC over TOTY/TOTS?