N'zonzi

SRB83
564 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited April 2017
Can anyone give me their thoughts on Sif n'zoni pls. Looking to use him as cdm beside movember matuidi in a 4231 wide formation

Comments

• SRB83
    Anyone??
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    3003 posts National Call-Up
    He's a beast, little bit slow but very good defensively! I use him as a CM alongside Pogba and OTW Kante!
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    He's great, just add a Catalyst to add a little pace
  • Uppedcart
    653 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He's a beast, little bit slow but very good defensively! I use him as a CM alongside Pogba and OTW Kante!

Snap, we play with the same midfield with both OTW Kante and Pogba! Correct he is slow but an absolute tank nonetheless and I actually want to replace kante on my team and keep N'zonzi for the height!

Do you by any chance have TOTGS Varane aswell?
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    Uppedcart wrote: »

Snap, we play with the same midfield with both OTW Kante and Pogba! Correct he is slow but an absolute tank nonetheless and I actually want to replace kante on my team and keep N'zonzi for the height!

I wanna say yes but I'd only be lying :D
    It's a great midfield to be fair, most of my squads have Pogba, OTW Kante and then any other destroyer in midfield (usually SIF N'Zonzi or SBC Can) B)
  • SRB83
    What about his agility and balance noticed they are quite poor
  • Uppedcart
    SRB83 wrote: »
    What about his agility and balance noticed they are quite poor

I find his agility isn't the best, that's why I play him CCM because he is in my team to just win the ball back and he does that so well!! His strength is unreal!
  • Uppedcart

It's a great midfield to be fair, most of my squads have Pogba, OTW Kante and then any other destroyer in midfield (usually SIF N'Zonzi or SBC Can) B)

If you can, get him, best defender I've used this year! What's the rest of your team out of curiosity?
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    edited April 2017

If you can, get him, best defender I've used this year! What's the rest of your team out of curiosity?

IMG_7177.jpg
    That's one of my many, many teams ahah
  • Uppedcart

IMG_7177.jpg

Looks nice man, and very similar to mine! How do you upload the picture buddy?
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    edited April 2017

IMG_7177.jpg

Thanks man! There was a thread about how to do it but I dunno which section of the forum it was on....
    Basically you use https://postimage.io upload the image to there, copy the direct link and then when making a post put [ img ] before the link and [ /img ] after the link (without the spaces between the brackets)
  • eseska79
    1064 posts Professional
    Can anyone give me their thoughts on Sif n'zoni pls. Looking to use him as cdm beside movember matuidi in a 4231 wide formation

Excellent. He s my only IF in the middle of a full legend team. Says it all
  • SRB83
    edited April 2017
    0dQUNsA.png
    My current squad
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    0dQUNsA.png
    My current squad
    How's SBC Perrin as a CDM? Always found him too short for CB
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    0dQUNsA.png
    My current squad

How good is Cavani?
  • SRB83
    0dQUNsA.png
    My current squad
    How's SBC Perrin as a CDM? Always found him too short for CB

He's good defensively and popped up for a few goals. Was contemplating in keeping him there but upgrading to his sif card

• SRB83
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    0dQUNsA.png
    My current squad

How good is Cavani?

Cavani is amazing he has been my go to striker this season had all of his cards
  • ShaunCPFC
    4291 posts National Call-Up
    Could have a TOTS in a few weeks would be the only thing on my mind..

Seen him in multiple predictions and would affect his price massively if so.
  • Uppedcart

IMG_7177.jpg

Thanks man! There was a thread about how to do it but I dunno which section of the forum it was on....
    Basically you use https://postimage.io upload the image to there, copy the direct link and then when making a post put [ img ] before the link and [ /img ] after the link (without the spaces between the brackets)

Screenshot_20170424-133204.png
  • Uppedcart

IMG_7177.jpg

Thanks for the advice, that's my team
  • iBarçaBoy
    1570 posts Play-Off Hero
    SIF N'zonzi is a beast!!!!! Already have him a long time. first his inform then his SIF.
    i Play him as CCM in a 4321 formation.
    I always play my most defensive CM in the center.
  • xGrumpyWolfx

IMG_7177.jpg

You just reminded me with that SBC Suarez, the team I posted was an older one, this is my newer one with that midfield :joy:
    IMG_7178.jpg
  • Uppedcart

IMG_7177.jpg

You just reminded me with that SBC Suarez, the team I posted was an older one, this is my newer one with that midfield :joy:
    IMG_7178.jpg

How's that torres buddy?
  • xGrumpyWolfx

IMG_7177.jpg

IMG_7178.jpg

How's that torres buddy?

Fun, very fun! His 3* skill moves are a bit of a let down but he's incredible at everything else, it's weird having a player that tall being that fast! About as close to the good ol' Liverpool Torres as you can get :D
  • AreGrande
    764 posts Semi-Pro
    Love him, currently plays with POTY Kante and MOV Matuidi.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Really good, really solid, 6'3" as well. Perfect to sit in front of backline.
  • CtldChaos
    2129 posts Fans' Favourite
    iBarçaBoy wrote: »
    SIF N'zonzi is a beast!!!!! Already have him a long time. first his inform then his SIF.
    i Play him as CCM in a 4321 formation.
    I always play my most defensive CM in the center.

+1 +1 +1 +1

Whenever I cannot fit him into a team, he is a super sub to lock down a win. Also look at TIF, 4IF, Keita, whatever the latest one is as a super-sub.