The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

I just conceded a gem with Fahrmann

JGCramp
1387 posts Professional
I like when the announcer says you can't blame the keeper.

Comments

• Thehubby
    1659 posts Fans' Favourite
    lol
  • bahvu
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    45 min as usual
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2017
    as soon as I heard the 3 added minutes part.........honestly the game is a joke. partly because it strives too hard for canned reality. Commentators should ❤️❤️❤️❤️ unless its going to be consistent with the actual play.

its like the defenders getting nutmegged Yes, i understand it happens IRL, but all it does in a game is create suspicion. Who decides if it s block or goes thru the players legs ?

I have real issues with a game that often decides the result between players by the performance of a player you have limited control over.
  • UnbenchTheKentch
    49 posts Last Pick at the Park
    If I didnt mute the commentary id probably kill myself
  • Kidd101
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bet you people will still say that kickoff and extra time glitches don't exist.
  • JGCramp
    1387 posts Professional
    If I didnt mute the commentary id probably kill myself

I needed this laugh. Thanks, @UnbenchTheKentch .
  • JGCramp
    1387 posts Professional
    Xtc wrote: »
    as soon as I heard the 3 added minutes part.........honestly the game is a joke. partly because it strives too hard for canned reality. Commentators should ❤️❤️❤️❤️ unless its going to be consistent with the actual play.

its like the defenders getting nutmegged Yes, i understand it happens IRL, but all it does in a game is create suspicion. Who decides if it s block or goes thru the players legs ?

I have real issues with a game that often decides the result between players by the performance of a player you have limited control over.

This is so true, @Xtc . It's like today Coutinho made a great dribble move in the Crystal Palace box; the defender made a tackle but the ball stuck to Coutinho's foot and he almost scored. It happens in real life but it's a wow moment in the rare event a player makes a dribbling run like that. Every match it seems I concede because tackle after tackle I make in the box either sticks to an attacker's foot or just keeps ricocheting to another attacker until one of them finally scores. I'm not making an evaluative judgment, but it certainly feels contrived at times.
  • TheRealMadGamer
    1920 posts Fans' Favourite
    Its in the game
  • Milan14
    490 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Blunders like that happen sometimes too in real life. Still pretty funny though.
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    Milan14 wrote: »
    Blunders like that happen sometimes too in real life. Still pretty funny though.

i get that, but coding them in randomly or some connection issue causing them is BS in an online game because "something" decides when it is going to happen. The lack of correlation between goals and the quality of chance at times is already an issue. If i concede 10 1 vs 1 s a deserve to be hammered, not bailed out by super keeper. Conversely if i press shoot from 30 yds why should his keeper turn to jelly?

To much coded "reality" is a bad thing. The reality needs to come from 2 people playing a game. The drama should come from that, not some of these non user controlled things.
  • Yetko
    503 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2017
    Omg this game is sooo f***ed up
  • AlwaysDisappointed
    1855 posts Play-Off Hero
    bahvu wrote: »
    45 min as usual

• [Deleted User]
    0 posts Sunday League Hero
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Just shows there is something wrong with the gameplay its almost as your teams 30 seconds behind in reacting and became old people with no strength or speed and stuff like this happens because your facing neo from the matrix does everything he wants to with no error 10 10 tackles you see the cb chasing you from 30 yards away still can't find a way around him every pass hes there

• JGCramp
    1387 posts Professional
    edited April 2017
    Xtc wrote: »
    Milan14 wrote: »

i get that, but coding them in randomly or some connection issue causing them is BS in an online game because "something" decides when it is going to happen. The lack of correlation between goals and the quality of chance at times is already an issue. If i concede 10 1 vs 1 s a deserve to be hammered, not bailed out by super keeper. Conversely if i press shoot from 30 yds why should his keeper turn to jelly?

To much coded "reality" is a bad thing. The reality needs to come from 2 people playing a game. The drama should come from that, not some of these non user controlled things.

Yep.
    Post edited by JGCramp on