Players you have never packed

wizardoffire
930 posts Professional
Now Im not talking about packing Messi, Ronaldo and those kind of high rated players but those next tier players that are say 84-90 rated.

Every time I see a TOTW featuring Dybala, I know Im never going to pack him, I dunno what it is but since he burst onto the scene, I've packed any version of him. Yet I would dearly love to have a first owner of him.

Im sure there are other players in that range I've never packed but he is probably the one that I covert the most and would fit my Serie A first owner team nicely

So, which players have you never packed despite multiple pack openings?

Comments

• P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14340 posts World Class
    Zlatan, Aguero, pogba, any tots, boatang, neuer, bale, Suarez to name a few ..never packed any of these players
  • Izzy2K17
    11924 posts Has That Special Something
    I haven't packed anyone 86+ rated except Benzema, Miranda, Barzagli, and Buffon from countless packs opened
  • HysxteriA
    4020 posts National Call-Up
    That's such a broad question! Aha not many people get lucky on here
  • HysxteriA
    4020 posts National Call-Up
    92/93 higuain though! Same boat as you with Dybala. I'll keep wishing aha.
  • wizardoffire
    930 posts Professional
    HysxteriA wrote: »
    That's such a broad question! Aha not many people get lucky on here

it just seems that I always pack the same players and some just never show up.

As for luck, so true, havent had a walkout in 2 months, did two untradeable TOTKS, back to back walkouts, both times Schmeichel

• tommyh10
    872 posts Semi-Pro
    Every walkout
  • collie_96
    1305 posts Professional
    Well I always get elite 3.. only walkout was if handanovic... I wasn't complaining.. but could of done a lot better... saying that,when Gabriel Jesus came out I put all my spare players into the gold upgrade in the hopes of packing him, worked like a charm :D
  • FC Maexle
    2063 posts Fans' Favourite
    aubameyang and dybala
  • Djkhalid1921
    9646 posts League Winner
    never packed david luiz oddly enough :lol:
  • Rossco160715
    2513 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone worth decent coins basically.
  • Darfi02
    3458 posts National Call-Up
    Pogba, Zlatan, Dybala, Hazard in all fifas since fifa 12 not sure of the rest. I have packed Neymar twice this year one tradeable the other untradeable though and I've had both Aguero and Robben from packs in the past but some players do seem really elusive.
  • ronaldogoal
    573 posts An Exciting Prospect
    An inform
    I haven't packed one since FIFA 16 fut birthday pack when I got Totw Smalling
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    Anybody over 85.