the worst i have ever done in weekend league

DtGodmage22
7050 posts League Winner
Late 120th min goals

Cut back passes that bounce off my defense into goal

Nothing is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ going my way

9 and ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 24 and sad thing is im scoring goals playong well but its always some flukey wtf momment that keeps me losing

Comments

• cdbuck26
    3923 posts National Call-Up
    Late 120th min goals

Cut back passes that bounce off my defense into goal

Nothing is **** going my way

9 and **** 24 and sad thing is im scoring goals playong well but its always some flukey wtf momment that keeps me losing

suck it up buttercup- if the game's rigged there's nothing you can do about it.
  • Low Ki
    13973 posts Has That Special Something
    Looks like the Netduma didn't make you good after all.
  • Fab
    19737 posts Club Captain
    You're nearing in on 7000 posts and I'm still not sure if your posts are satire or meant to be taken seriously.
  • Der Tooldoktor
    222 posts Sunday League Hero
    Well can see what he's on about...

Don't know what it is, but how can it be that you concede 40 goals from which 38 go like this:

- Your midfielder suddenly passes the ball somewhere not even close to where you aim it (to rb i/o str for instance).
    - Then your opponent intercepts the ball and runs down the wing.
    - You try to tackle/slide tackle/knock him off the ball, but everytime 0.1 second before you press the button your player moves slightly to the left or right and fail the tackle because of it.
    - Opp. players runs towards the backline
    - Your cb's who were in position start walking i/o running which leaves 1 or 2 strikers completely open
    - Opponent passes either A or RB + A and scores with the striker.

This happened while playing attacking, balanced, defensive, ultra defensive & even ptb.
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    It makes no damn sense to me how i can blow 3 4 goal leads how these own goals even make sense
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Low Ki wrote: »
    Looks like the Netduma didn't make you good after all.

Im better theb yoy
  • Tomatk
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lol. Earlier I was on 8 game losing streak. Can't bwliev the goals I conceded,and most of the time I knew I am gonna concede, and it's always right after I score a goal, or in the 90th min.
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Tomatk wrote: »
    Lol. Earlier I was on 8 game losing streak. Can't bwliev the goals I conceded,and most of the time I knew I am gonna concede, and it's always right after I score a goal, or in the 90th min.

Exactly like a goddam movie you seen 100 times. There sent through the matrix