Get rid of chemistry style cards next year?

WallOfTrump
585 posts Sunday League Hero
We all play against (or some of you with) the same OP teams..don't need to name players.

The cards would be far less OP without Chem styles.
I feel like if you You want 90+ shooting or 90+
Speed/tackle/strengh you should have to buy cards with the stats not average players with convertible stats.

Comments

• RadioShaq
    14884 posts Moderator
    Chem styles help level the playing field. Without them the game would be more pay to win.
  • DiFFeRenT_Gr4vY
    3739 posts National Call-Up
    Chemistry styles fill packs.
  • TurdFerguson
    2292 posts Fans' Favourite
    yeah I don't think we need to drop chem styles, id be cool with losing attribute cards tho...
  • n2j2000
    2163 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes 100% agree that chem styles need to go.
  • cdbuck26
    3280 posts National Call-Up
    yeah I don't think we need to drop chem styles, id be cool with losing attribute cards tho...

I don't find too many players using attribute cards, even though I do hate the idea of them. I would say get rid of chem styles, as players don't play like their stats say
  • FC Maexle
    2063 posts Fans' Favourite
    n2j2000 wrote: »
    Yes 100% agree that chem styles need to go.

• Mini_Miudo
    9962 posts Has That Special Something
    Chemistry styles fill packs.

As he says, they fill the packs, so they won't get rid of them. They're more placebo than anything else.
  • X-yusei-X
    1915 posts Play-Off Hero
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Chem styles help level the playing field. Without them the game would be more pay to win.

That doesnt make sense, because you can also put them on Elite players
  • DieWölfe14
    1814 posts Play-Off Hero

• Tim1982
    1146 posts Professional
    Totally disagree, makes things way more interesting. But I do think we should do away with attritbute cards which are basically cheating - like performance enhancing drugs!!
  • RadioShaq
    14884 posts Moderator
    X-yusei-X wrote: »

That doesnt make sense, because you can also put them on Elite players

It's because stats cap at 99 and only so many are useful for certain positions.
  • i hope that for next fifa chem cards work the way that EA tells you they do. I can guarantee and prove to you that if you add a hunter card on a player he wont really get +15 acc and +10 sprint speed
  • RadioShaq
    14884 posts Moderator
    i hope that for next fifa chem cards work the way that EA tells you they do. I can guarantee and prove to you that if you add a hunter card on a player he wont really get +15 acc and +10 sprint speed

Wouldn't mind seeing your proof. Because you can test the dribbling and they get the plus 10 or 15 for the stopover.
  • RadioShaq wrote: »
    i hope that for next fifa chem cards work the way that EA tells you they do. I can guarantee and prove to you that if you add a hunter card on a player he wont really get +15 acc and +10 sprint speed

Wouldn't mind seeing your proof. Because you can test the dribbling and they get the plus 10 or 15 for the stopover.

Also, something the guys on that video should have made:
    -Go to the customise menu on the main menu
    -Edit player
    -Add 15 acceleration and 10 pace to that player
    -Play an offline exhibition game (with offline squads), so your player has the +12 pace boost
    -You will instantly notice the pace difference between that edited player and the one you use in FUT with hunter or catalyst

• Jason1986
    6920 posts Big Money Move
    I say replace them with specific trait cards. For example you could add "Tries to beat defensive line" trait to Kane.

You should notice an actual difference in how the card plays with a certain trait card and without.
  • RadioShaq
    14884 posts Moderator
    That video I am not so sure about. It shows that the boost works but only in some cards.
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Jason1986 wrote: »
    I say replace them with specific trait cards. For example you could add "Tries to beat defensive line" trait to Kane.

You should notice an actual difference in how the card plays with a certain trait card and without.

This sounds like a really good idea
  • SuperSonicSean
    5941 posts Big Money Move
    Nah keep the boosts. Chemistry styles is the only way I can compete using niche teams like MLS/USA.
  • SeanDCFC
    2372 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jason1986 wrote: »

I like this idea!!!