Good week for totw pack?

shiaan
405 posts Sunday League Hero
Need some opinions im getting a Ultimate totw pack today should i open or save for possibly a better totw in the future?

Comments

• Austintatious
    2289 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'd probably save, it's not a great week imo.
  • Pikachu
    9206 posts League Winner
    I would wait until next Tuesday and see how good that one is. Or open now and sell before Weekend League rewards tonight.
  • JR
    8185 posts League Winner
    Open
  • shiaan
    Pikachu wrote: »
    I would wait until next Tuesday and see how good that one is. Or open now and sell before Weekend League rewards tonight.

Dont think you understood me im going to get the ultimate totw pack tonight when rewards are released
  • Currieman
    5018 posts Big Money Move
    Definitely save it. This weeks was poor.
  • Denisianes
    8152 posts League Winner
    I had saved 3 IF pack from last week because it's best to open those packs when TOTW is just released. On the other hand keep in mind that TOTS is coming, and you should open it before that, cause people will be a lot more cautious when buying IFs then and the prices will be quite low in general.

Best to keep it till next week i guess, unless it's a horrible TOTW.
  • BigBadAl696
    1012 posts Professional
    Probably worth keeping til 3pm ish next wednesday then you'll be able to decide which totw is better as you'll still have 3 hours of this weeks left
  • shiaan
    But the longer i keep it the lower this weeks totw prices will be right? Guess its just a risk whether im willing to take it or not tbf if i pack di maria or de bruyne then itll be fine
  • Pikachu
    9206 posts League Winner
    My mistake. Even open it straight away or leave it for next week.
  • Sanchezzzz
    4788 posts National Call-Up
    Open it IMO
  • shiaan
    Dont think i hav the patience to wait if i pack de bruyne or di maria then it wud be worth it i guess
  • Heppers
    3446 posts National Call-Up
    I think it's actually a decent TOTW, plus there's no guarantee the next TOTW will be good
  • Rootseyyy
    1288 posts Professional
    Depends on whether there is anyone you fancy for your team. There was no good Serie A options this week so if I had it I would of skipped. Unless you are short on coins as there is a fair few walk outs
  • shiaan
    I have 1mil coins + i already have a team so its not like im in need of coins but was thinking of getting cr7 as a sub
  • Pikachu
    9206 posts League Winner
    Take a look at the worst possible 11 players you could get and then decide.