The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Modric or Vidal.

Mul1916
114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Midfield 3 of IF Casimiro, Renato Sanchez and can fit either Modric or Vidal into the last spot and keep the 10 chem...

Any suggestions on whos the better of the 2? Cheers.

Comments

• yiddo13
    1286 posts Professional
    I've used both, I have Vidal untradeable and there would be no way I'd ever pay the coins for him, I only use him as he was free. Modric was better for me but he's a lot more attacking, Vidal more box-to-box. Based on what you already have I'd say Modric would be fine as Sanches and Casemiro should do the defensive work.
  • Stones
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    Used both, much preferred Vidal.
  • Mul1916
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    yiddo13 wrote: »
    I've used both, I have Vidal untradeable and there would be no way I'd ever pay the coins for him, I only use him as he was free. Modric was better for me but he's a lot more attacking, Vidal more box-to-box. Based on what you already have I'd say Modric would be fine as Sanches and Casemiro should do the defensive work.

Cheers, I'll give him a bash and see how it goes. Cheaper than Vidal aswell.