why does kante out muscle everyone despite his size but

DtGodmage22
7050 posts League Winner
Players like icardi who stat for stat are taller and stronger get mugged by peres or insgine weak players?

Comments

• Stobe
    261 posts Sunday League Hero
    Stats like balance and aggression. Icardi's aggression is pitiful
  • DREAM
    3906 posts National Call-Up
    lol I literally never won a single duel with any player when I had Icardi's 88 IF and he has 90+ strength all down to his aggression. I was being knocked off the ball by 60 strength players,
  • justguess
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Because N'Golo is the messiah my friend
  • Hypebeast
    93 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Center of gravity. Shorter = Better balance. Trust me I went to highschool.
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    Icardi stinks for that reason.
  • Aspral
    3797 posts National Call-Up
    Kante has 94 balance and 93 aggression
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Strength is raw power tho
  • Stkyfngz
    4938 posts Big Money Move
    That small player model is OP as ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2017
    Tap LT/L2 while dribbling to shield the ball. Then you'll see how good Icardi is
  • Thamightyboro
    8100 posts League Winner
    Sif modeste laughs at kante then picks him up and powerslams him then gives smalling a tombstone.

• DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Ker_Mit wrote: »
    Tap LT/L2 while dribbling to shield the ball. Then you'll see how good Icardi is

Have tried and tried never wins splat
  • Reus To Meet You
    1104 posts Professional
    Kante is a beast
  • Onedoesntsimply
    2308 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kante just seems to teleport from behind my player to in front, irrespective of my players pace or strength. It's incredibly annoying.
  • smash_up
    639 posts An Exciting Prospect
    aggression and pace. i think tackling and interceptions are included too. If you give a little bit of space and in fifa you give way too much because the ball control is usually beyond your control, Kante takes the opportunity.
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    because the game is broken. kante wins every header against my sbc lewandowski :D
  • Alp_2760
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's not broken ffs.

Does your mind also get blown by the fact that a smaller, weaker person can win an arm wrestling match against a bigger, stronger person?

That a small object traveling at a high speed can cause more damage than a large object, which is moving at a very slow speed?

Kante is aggressive and has a low center of gravity. If he slams into a bigger, stronger person with more force, he will likely come out on top. Even if that person is physically stronger.

You can use a pole to move a large boulder if you understand how to leverage it.

It isn't as simple as 'raw strength' because, you know, physics and stuff. There are all sorts of things to account for. Strength is a contributing, not deciding factor.

And he doesn't out muscle everyone, at all. My kante has been pushed off the ball plenty of times, because he is moving with the ball slowly and someone comes in at a high speed and pushes him off.
  • Alp_2760
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    If you lot had your way, there would only be a handful of useful players. It would be as simple as

'player A is faster, so regardless of the circumstance, will always travel faster than player B'

'player A is stronger, no other player can win the ball unless they have an equal or higher strength'

Come on....... Why don't you think before you speak. Or go and look things up to understand how and why, rather than knuckle dragging about on a forum.
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    Alp_2760 wrote: »
    It's not broken ffs.

Does your mind also get blown by the fact that a smaller, weaker person can win an arm wrestling match against a bigger, stronger person?

That a small object traveling at a high speed can cause more damage than a large object, which is moving at a very slow speed?

Kante is aggressive and has a low center of gravity. If he slams into a bigger, stronger person with more force, he will likely come out on top. Even if that person is physically stronger.

You can use a pole to move a large boulder if you understand how to leverage it.

It isn't as simple as 'raw strength' because, you know, physics and stuff. There are all sorts of things to account for. Strength is a contributing, not deciding factor.

And he doesn't out muscle everyone, at all. My kante has been pushed off the ball plenty of times, because he is moving with the ball slowly and someone comes in at a high speed and pushes him off.

giphy.gif
  • SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    It's not broken ffs.

Christ mate I don't think EA put that much thought into it.
  • paul24878306
    5549 posts Big Money Move
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »
    Icardi stinks for that reason.

I love Icardi. He wont "hold the ball" up due to his aggression, but his strength makes him more than capable of holding off weaker players if you use him right. Hes been my best Striker by quite a way.
  • paul24878306
    5549 posts Big Money Move
    It's not broken ffs.

True - except "slamming" into someone is a foul - at least iir. In Fifa its the norm though so??
  • BigCheezy73
    75 posts Park Captain
    i.imgur.com/r6Hdf5g.gifv

Icardi is too weak?
  • DeDeputy
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I can only think of 1 midfielder in todays football that is stronger in duels than Kante
  • Dazza3113
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    Kante is still trying to escape Wanyama's pocket in time for Saturday
  • Flamstead
    3621 posts National Call-Up
    i.imgur.com/r6Hdf5g.gifv

Icardi is too weak?

That must have felt so sweet especially as it was Smalling he was mugging off.