SBC - Worth the coins?

Danic123
2263 posts Fans' Favourite
So, I have about 1.7m in coins.

I've done virtually none of the SBC. Are there any worth the coins at this stage?

Comments

• Santiago
    21486 posts Club Captain
    Higuain for around 30k.

Pulled Pique and Payet though so let's say around 55k without packing anything decent.
  • Danic123
    Santiago wrote: »
    Higuain for around 30k.

Pulled Pique and Payet though so let's say around 55k without packing anything decent.

That's actually the only league I've done :smiley:

Annoyed me as well as I got nothing in the packs !!
  • Santiago
    21486 posts Club Captain
    Giovinco is also like 30k.
  • Falafelmonster
    4816 posts National Call-Up
    Not worth it. I have about your coin amount and the coins are burning a hole in my pocket as well, but SBCs are just a money pit IMO.
  • Danic123
    Not worth it. I have about your coin amount and the coins are burning a hole in my pocket as well, but SBCs are just a money pit IMO.

I think is the thing that's holding me back. I think that's sound advice.
  • KingLionel10
    14977 posts World Class
    Giovinco
  • Andy99TradeZ
    13648 posts Has That Special Something
    Giovinco

dont, crap midget
  • therealmerk33
    1631 posts Play-Off Hero
    If you haven't picked thru the good pack teams I'd do that, if you're talking about getting the player for the SBC only Gio and Suarez are worth it IMO
  • Phyan
    1802 posts Play-Off Hero
    The lower rated league SBC are nearly almost guaranteed profit if done slow. Done Griffiths, Utaka, Perbet, Al Soma and currently doing De Jong -2k atm with 4 teams left so should be about 10/15k up once I'm done. Prepped for Al Soma and Perbet but made about 10k off the SPL one and 30k from Utaka (packed Pique)
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    Just did the MLS one and cost around 100k
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Plenty if individual teams wirth doing to stack the packs for tots
  • YOLOT0URE
    6942 posts Big Money Move
    Pro league for 100k pack at the end plus packs as you go. J league is lots of silver packs and cheap. Silver packs are easily profitable imo. Basically my cheap silver ones are worth the risk. Worst case scenario you pack a squad fitness and a couple of players for other SBC. Can't complain at that
  • YOLOT0URE
    6942 posts Big Money Move
    Also the prem has loads of relatively good packs for cheap. Could stack them ready for tots
  • Daveofwales01
    8341 posts League Winner
    Santiago wrote: »
    Higuain for around 30k.

How so cheap? Patient bidding or decent packs?