The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Player Price Discussion Thread Pre-TOTS through POST-TOTS

COACH
20494 posts Club Captain
edited April 2017
I wanted to open this up in one spot as there is alot of discussion already about prices now through TOTS.

Historically it seems that prices from around this time to the beginning of TOTS drop alot. However the WL and its rewards have prevented any major price drop this year.

Comments

• COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Has it been confirmed that WL will run through TOTS? Say some rumors about it ending in May.
    That might affect things as well.
  • Overevil
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    COACH wrote: »
    Has it been confirmed that WL will run through TOTS? Say some rumors about it ending in May.

I don't think they'll end the only thing keeps most people playing, divisions are really boring
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Overevil wrote: »

I don't think they'll end the only thing keeps most people playing, divisions are really boring

@Overevil

I wouldnt think so either but the draw is the elite TOTW packs. Unless they change them to have TOTS included they will be a little weak over the next few months.
  • VICTAAAA
    11199 posts Has That Special Something
    I can't see EA handing out blue cards for gameplay. It's not like TOTW stops or that IF don't receive a decent boos this season.
  • Tsarov
    5028 posts Big Money Move

Yup, I don't even see a reason to play Seasons or buy players like Best or Ronaldo to play Seasons. It's just a waste. FUT Champs is the way to go - test best players, etc.
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner
    edited April 2017
    VICTAAAA wrote: »
    I can't see EA handing out blue cards for gameplay. It's not like TOTW stops or that IF don't receive a decent boos this season.

Agreed Not a chance they'll hand out Blues for nothing !
  • Overevil
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    Crossland wrote: »

Maybe they'll do for tots some sbc requiring any "special player" so elite can still do something with rewards
    Or they can simple double the standard packs rewards (i.e. 2x100k packs for elite3 and so on).
    Also I dont think elite players are so much out from here
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain

@VICTAAAA

It would be quite insane if they did but I agree with in that they wont.
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain

Maybe they'll do for tots some sbc requiring any "special player" so elite can still do something with rewards
    Or they can simple double the standard packs rewards (i.e. 2x100k packs for elite3 and so on).

Maybe
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner

Could do mate
  • VICTAAAA
    11199 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2017

@VICTAAAA

I can see EA offering the likes of last season's Huth/Sane TOTS as SBCs because, well, EA have made online tourneys useless (it'll also drive pack sales when players required are low on the market).
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Well Legend prices are dropping
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Well Legend prices are dropping

ADP and best have dipped below a million
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class

@VICTAAAA

I could see it happening but it would need scaling down - IE: 1 tots player for elite 3 instead of a pack of 3 informs - 2 + 100ks for elite 1 etc
  • SadioMan
    1675 posts Play-Off Hero
    I hope they keep WL running throughout the end of the game. I think they should add a TOTS pack to the regular pack. For example Top 100: 11x IF 5x 85+ TOTS, or something along those lines
  • ha032742
    36430 posts Moderator
    edited April 2017
    Have TOTY Suarez, TOTY Messi and TOTY Ronaldo in my club but undecided on what to do. I think I'm keeping Ronaldo unless he gets another ST card so it's just Messi and Suarez I need to make my mind up on. TOTS plans include TOTS Nain, Mertens and Griezmann and I should have enough coins for them even now.

Would you sell Suarez and Messi? They were bought fresh so have my record only and I've played over 409 games with them but on the other hand I can make around a mil in profit if I sell and they do drop a ton. I could then maybe pick up some left field TOTS players (not from Gold MC though).
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Have TOTY Suarez, TOTY Messi and TOTY Ronaldo in my club but undecided on what to do. I think I'm keeping Ronaldo unless he gets another ST card so it's just Messi and Suarez I need to make my mind up on. TOTS plans include TOTS Nain, Mertens and Griezmann and I should have enough coins for them even now.

Would you sell Suarez and Messi? They were bought fresh so have my record only and I've played over 409 games with them but on the other hand I can make around a mil in profit if I sell and they do drop a ton. I could then maybe pick up some left field TOTS players (not from Gold MC though).

Not sure man...TOTY cards are awesome
  • verdolaga
    1881 posts Play-Off Hero
    Didn't want to create a similar thread so I'll ask in here, potential prices on these tots cards ?
    Neymar
    Griezmann
    Nain
    Manolas
    Tyx in advance
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero
    Chances of EA actually copying the full PFA TOTY this time around? Last season Rose was in the PFA one but missed out in fifa :(
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Chances of EA actually copying the full PFA TOTY this time around? Last season Rose was in the PFA one but missed out in fifa :(

If he gets a TOTS card this year he is MINE
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    verdolaga wrote: »
    Didn't want to create a similar thread so I'll ask in here, potential prices on these tots cards ?
    Neymar
    Griezmann
    Nain
    Manolas
    Tyx in advance

Hmmmm...

Neymar 1.5
    Griezmann 1 million
    Nain 1 million
    Manolas 500k
  • JimmyVulmer
    6462 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2017
    Anyone know if Alex Sandro has a shot at getting into TOTS?
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Anyone know if Sandro has a shot at getting into TOTS?

Would sure love that card but not sure. Possible.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    edited April 2017
    ha032742 wrote: »

Those 3 cards will never be bettered I'v got ron and Suarez .. Messi I'm biting at 2.8.
  • Tietherope
    10063 posts Has That Special Something
    These are the cards I need the TOTS version of to finish my team. Would welcome any guesses on the price.

Griezmann (I know it's not for sure)
    Carrasco (if he gets)
    Neymar
    Mertens
    Nainggollan
    Gomez
  • SadioMan
    1675 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2017
    Anyone know if Cyprien has a chance Also do
    you think Lacazette could be 500k?
  • Yellowjelly
    242 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2017
    I only picked up the game at christmas, managed to pack Zlatan when his SBC was on. built a 600k team in january from that and to build the exact same team now would only cost me 300k. Players are so cheap already
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    SadioMan wrote: »

No way Laca will be 500k
  • SadioMan
    1675 posts Play-Off Hero
    SadioMan wrote: »