90 Dybala

El_Catafia
219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Has dropped to below 900k now! Will he go even lower? Why is everyone panic selling today, I don't get it?

Comments

• Fifaniceguy123
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    BEST STRIKER!!!
  • sxckarma
    3550 posts National Call-Up
    BEST STRIKER!!!

yes yes...1 or 2 weeks for the tots...thats why prices going down...
  • Piggie
    74 posts Park Captain
    sxckarma wrote: »
    BEST STRIKER!!!

People that say it's cause of the TOTS, is utter BS.
    The IF's of other player didn't drop in price. Only the IF's of TOTW 30.

People that bought TIF dyb a few days ago cause they thought he was dirt cheap (and he was). They expected him to rise after the zenit/spartak marquee and it didn't, so now they panic sell.

Buy him now, he will surely rise in price, just give it a few weeks and be patient. Like all investments it takes time to make profit.
  • kayron16
    2527 posts Fans' Favourite
    Piggie wrote: »
    BEST STRIKER!!!

People that bought TIF dyb a few days ago cause they thought he was dirt cheap (and he was). They expected him to rise after the zenit/spartak marquee and it didn't, so now they panic sell.

Buy him now, he will surely rise in price, just give it a few weeks and be patient. Like all investments it takes time to make profit.

Everyone is dropping in price, st hazard is at 800k from 950 on Sunday. 89 Mertens down 100k. They may rise tomorrow but the tots sell off has started
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    86 Neymar NIF Ronaldo spread was 150 k Neymar over. Now it's 30 k CR over.

The sell off Pre TOTS has def started.
  • Piggie
    74 posts Park Captain
    kayron16 wrote: »
    BEST STRIKER!!!

Everyone is dropping in price, st hazard is at 800k from 950 on Sunday. 89 Mertens down 100k. They may rise tomorrow but the tots sell off has started

Hazard is in totw now, duh...
    Mertens has dropped 30k, no 100... will be back up to 800k this friday, mark my words.

Dyb will rise to 1,1m or more.

As for the crash, it's way too early for a crash. The never-if tots will be released 19th of May, after that all kinds of different leagues.
    TBH, I don't think there will be a crash. All kinds of people now hyping there will be a crash in the coming weeks, I think the opposite will happen. EA will come with some brilliant SBC so the prices will stabalize or even rise.

The market is totally different this year... don't believe the hype.
  • xFATAL
    5314 posts Big Money Move
    Pretty sure almost all high rated are dropping, Majority aren't buying expensive players ATM. Also most (including myself) are waiting for his TOTS card.
  • Xtc
    xFATAL wrote: »
    Pretty sure almost all high rated are dropping, Majority aren't buying expensive players ATM. Also most (including myself) are waiting for his TOTS card.

• tommyh10
    880 posts Professional
    BEST STRIKER!!!

Mertens has dropped 30k, no 100... will be back up to 800k this friday, mark my words.

As for the crash, it's way too early for a crash. The never-if tots will be released 19th of May, after that all kinds of different leagues.
    TBH, I don't think there will be a crash. All kinds of people now hyping there will be a crash in the coming weeks, I think the opposite will happen. EA will come with some brilliant SBC so the prices will stabalize or even rise.

He actually specifiied ST Hazard, who is not in totw...duh
  • kayron16
    2527 posts Fans' Favourite
    tommyh10 wrote: »
    BEST STRIKER!!!

He actually specifiied ST Hazard, who is not in totw...duh

lol this. The striker hazard has been consistently around the 1 mill mark even when the 93 version came out. After this WL finished he dropped from 950 to 800. Pretty sure it would have dropped last weds if his new in form had anything to do with it. Got a mertens on my watch list that went for 692k yesterday.

You're mistaking the crash as a hype train. Most people with coins are selling their teams so they have the coins for tots players, not to buy back the same players when they drop more. This means demand isn't there. Sure the WL will keep people buying teams but it's not going to keep prices up. Add that to players dropping in price and more people selling to preserve coins it'll only keep going one way until tots comes out.

EA can release any SBC they want but if you're saving your coins for tots then an SBC ain't going to make a difference.
  • FDITQ
    243 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The good TOTS are well over a month away y'all are crazy. Dybala will recover a bit at some point before then. Even if he doesn't there's only four months left for this game why waste one saving a few coins...
  • Piggie
    74 posts Park Captain
    Didn't get on board with the the BF hype this year; earned me lots o coins. Didn't get on board with the TOTY hype (started around the first of december), and earned millions.

I always plan against the hype and it all has payed out big time. Invested during this totw cause of the big crash, I am sure it will pay out again, esspecially when the majority says it's not gonna pay out ;) .

Seen the movie "The Big Short"? I live according to that principle.
  • Xtc
    What, you lock yourself in a room talking to yourself, acting anti social and fade mkts ? No you don't. This ain't Wall St and there is no mark to market or margin calls forcing people out
  • Detorre23
    806 posts Semi-Pro
    People are panick selling Dybala because of the match ..they think if he gets a MOTM they'll lose coins and after he doesn't score he'll shoot up ...not a lot but up.
  • Detorre23
    806 posts Semi-Pro
    lol he's gone up 50k after he was taken out of he game
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Detorre23 wrote: »
    lol he's gone up 50k after he was taken out of he game

❤️❤️❤️❤️, bought him just in time!! Saw one on the market today at 870k BIN but I was still raking in my investments, finally bought at 900k and so far, worth every penny!
  • Detorre23
    806 posts Semi-Pro
    Man I seen one with a bin off 833k and it was up for 3 mins lol and it wasn't a glitch one because I clicked on it and it didn't turn red.I got mine 862k couple days ago and I've been enjoying him so much.
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Detorre23 wrote: »
    Man I seen one with a bin off 833k and it was up for 3 mins lol and it wasn't a glitch one because I clicked on it and it didn't turn red.I got mine 862k couple days ago and I've been enjoying him so much.

Cheap!! I hate seeing bargains just before/straight after iv bought a card! Hahaha. But Like I said, even tho he is the most expensive card iv bought on fifa, iv no regrets so far. So silky smooth and fluid it's unreal
  • FDITQ
    243 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ya he's a central Messi but with more stamina and strength.