GUYS I DID IT

hrv97
3399 posts National Call-Up
After opening packs worth 7 Million coins the last months i decided to do the pacific sbc today and finally packed someone: SON!!!

Comments

• maXmood
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite
    well done! now put him in another SBC.. good luck!
  • Fab
    17513 posts World Class
    I'm proud of u son
  • Daveofwales01
    8339 posts League Winner
    Yea I pulled him too from the England sbc, congrats
  • hrv97
    Thank you guys,i had already forgotten how luck smells like :D
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    Makes that dodgy red card and elimination last night a bit easier to handle :trollface:
  • YOLOT0URE
    6939 posts Big Money Move
    SBC are the way forward. I've packed 94 hazard this week and zola a few months back plus kdb and loads of 10-40k players
  • Cadey 5
    10365 posts Has That Special Something
    o:) Shame it was not my main.

51F6AFF1-C922-4D80-92D4-0EC523F5AEC2_zps8n5klixf.jpg
  • hrv97
    Makes that dodgy red card and elimination last night a bit easier to handle :trollface:

Yeah mate makes it a lot easier for me :#
  • hrv97
    pack luck is Unbelievable right now, packed hummels and mertens right after son B)
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2017
    hrv97 wrote: »
    Thank you guys,i had already forgotten how luck smells like :D

I've forgotten too...ooh sorry different subject ;)

• Tsarov
    3185 posts National Call-Up
    Why you have wasted so many coins bro? :'( Never spend your coins on packs (maybe in August or if you're a YT or some stuff).
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    Tsarov wrote: »
    Why you have wasted so many coins bro? :'( Never spend your coins on packs (maybe in August or if you're a YT or some stuff).

I did the same. So many telling us it's a bad idea. Don't regret it for a second. Now I use far less time on the game, and when I play I have better results then I did with a 7-8 million team.
  • hrv97
    Tsarov wrote: »

Got frustrated because of the bad gameplay and the only enjoyable thing to do was opening packs. However the results of it weren't that enjoyable :'( however i agree, if you want to be rich never open packs with coins when your name isn't Darthgrowler
  • KOSTAFI
    1607 posts Play-Off Hero
    2fa21bac62e3de8a127ce28a04451ee1.png
    congrats
  • mjs4p
    11071 posts Has That Special Something
    Congrats! Although I think I hear his name in my nightmares from the WL as I'm about to concede; "SON"!!!