• Onyoks
    292 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So why didn't you quit
  • Thamightyboro
    8100 posts League Winner
    Just put controller down if they afk goes quicker
  • RadioShaq
    19819 posts Moderator
    I would guess he didn't like the goal celebration and watching the replays.
  • bigpokey24
    5754 posts Big Money Move
    Onyoks wrote: »
    So why didn't you quit

why should he quit? so the joker would get a freebie? I would sit there as well..shame on him
  • I nearly wasted 30 mins of my life watching that video
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    He expects you to waste another 30 mins of your life, listing to a rant. :D
  • SanderFC
    3255 posts National Call-Up
    Don't blame youtube/that youtuber for a video of 30 minutes long, it's your decision to waste time in your life with such not very interesting videos
  • SSgtBlunder
    948 posts Professional
    Are you serious?

You can tell by the first couple of minutes that he was suffering from input delay. His players look like they are struggling to pass, move, control the ball - he's even struggling to try and lock on and foul you!

You take about him acting like a kid! What on earth was that celebration at 3-0 then? Hardly showing any respect or maturity there....
  • Colin32
    1320 posts Professional
    Are you serious?

You can tell by the first couple of minutes that he was suffering from input delay. His players look like they are struggling to pass, move, control the ball - he's even struggling to try and lock on and foul you!

You take about him acting like a kid! What on earth was that celebration at 3-0 then? Hardly showing any respect or maturity there....

this. Why are you still watching your replays if you think it takes to long? little kid..
  • RadioShaq
    19819 posts Moderator
    Is op the youtuber or he means he wasted 30 minutes of his life watching it?
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Speaks the truth yet you still banter how melted are your brains keep feeding the machine
  • RadioShaq
    19819 posts Moderator
    There is 3 30 minute videos of why he quit?
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    There is 3 30 minute videos of why he quit?

An hour and half of someone talking about quitting in a game of FIFA? Yeah, no thanks.
  • Dan25
    466 posts Sunday League Hero
    First video says that's his first game in a month, in seasons. Second video which he says is his second game is in the WL, how did he qualify if he didn't play in a month? :lol:

Other than that I actually agree with most of the stuff he said in the bits that I watched. I haven't played for a few weeks but off work tomorrow so gonna give it another go. I fear that my teams have probably more than halved in price :cry::lol:
  • Fab
    19737 posts Club Captain
    this is my dissertation welcome to graduation
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    git gud
  • RandomLhama83
    10108 posts Has That Special Something
    quit the game, its a damn video game ffs.
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    4162 posts National Call-Up
    Man just quit already. You deserve to take the loss for celebrating like a cnut and watching replays. Damn i am going to do this from now on might get a few free wins.
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    Man just quit already. You deserve to take the loss for celebrating like a cnut and watching replays. Damn i am going to do this from now on might get a few free wins.

Don't give people idea's.
  • tatadwader
    2423 posts Fans' Favourite
    Serves you right for watching goal celebrations and replays. You started by wasting his time with that.
  • You should get a win if the opposition quits wether it's a draw or not
  • omarnyc
    4240 posts National Call-Up
    You waste your life playing fifa
  • Alp_2760
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just another example of the op being an utter bell end.

The pause after scoring the fifth is a complete d! ck move as well.

You were acting like a knob, so they did the same. No surprise really. Being a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ just encourages more people to act like it.
  • bigpokey24
    5754 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2017
    Ok OP, you aren't making any sense since posting the 2nd video.. You are complaining about 30 minutes of your life lost.. regardless it makes no difference.. even if you do get to complete a game , you still won't get your time back..Everything you do in life , you can't get it back.. it is subjective of what an individual feels is satisfying .

You either choose to focus on something else..Even playing football with your friends makes no difference.. to each his/her own

You also are taking the game too seriously . You are making a video to complain , so you are in the same boat.....

Maybe if you played the game and ignored what others do , you won't get emotional about a video game.. play the game and move on.. it matters not.

A word of advice cut down on the swearing . This video is embarrassing and shows how pathetic you chose to express your emotional rant over a video game..No one forced you to buy FIFA/FIFA points and what concerns you on how people spend their money?

Get a hold of yourself, you actually need real help.. Stop losing sleep over FIFA , who cares how people play online? It matters not...

The worst part you are a youtuber :D FYI no company will continue to succeed or stay at float if they continue to take loses..Every major firm is all about profit, that is why you have layoffs during downturns etc.. learn about the economy before sounding unintelligent.( your rant displayed a huge amount of poor critical thinking skills.

You are just complaining , something else may be bothering you..If you get so vexed about a video game like this, then you have misplaced priorities ...stop swearing
  • They Caged Non
    6546 posts Big Money Move
    OP, ever thought of becoming a TV presenter??

Dont
  • leon_
    730 posts Sunday League Hero
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    I would guess he didn't like the goal celebration and watching the replays.

• Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    The forum village idiot complains about not getting half an hour back after a zillion posts of drivel that wasted the time of God knows how many forum users.
  • Claretnblue
    265 posts Sunday League Hero
    Scoring own goals is a bit silly, but i hold my hands up because if I am subject to hack after hack with no foul and then I get a red, down comes the mist and I go on a red card rampage. Got nothing to do with having the hump that a decent team is losing or wasting money it's just frustration at the way the game plays out some days.

Also, never finish a game anymore that I'm losing will always quit right on the final whistle to negate any reds, injuries or fitness issues ready to be frustrated in the next game!
  • They Caged Non
    6546 posts Big Money Move
    Scoring own goals is a bit silly, but i hold my hands up because if I am subject to hack after hack with no foul and then I get a red, down comes the mist and I go on a red card rampage. Got nothing to do with having the hump that a decent team is losing or wasting money it's just frustration at the way the game plays out some days.

Also, never finish a game anymore that I'm losing will always quit right on the final whistle to negate any reds, injuries or fitness issues ready to be frustrated in the next game!

i do the last thing on occasion if injuries have been ridiculous