How are you preparing for TOTS? Possible Player SBCs for missed out non-TOTS!?

chosenone
2324 posts Fans' Favourite
I know there is still a month or so to go for TOTS but....

Last year, we had a tournament with each tots team where the rewards was a player who just missed out on tots (and coins I think). So if EA go with the same theme, I assume we would have the same rewards as SBCs (player SBCs) for players who just missed out on TOTS. What do you think? It doesn't make sense having guaranteed TOTS player rewards, that seems unrealistic and there wouldn't be many leagues still going on for exciting TOTW packs. Which players do you think will just miss out on TOTS?

So the obvious investments would be high rated players from certain leagues, maybe certain clubs. That is what im going for in a couple of weeks, what is everyone else doing? I know some are selling their teams, some are saving packs (I've kept a few but im too weak)

Comments

• phep
    2015 posts Fans' Favourite
    Based on the MC threads, they want 23 silvers, 23 bronzes, but 24 golds. I think it's clear they're gonna pick one of the golds and make him SBC exclusive, and I wouldn't be surprised to see them do that for all the major TOTS releases.
  • chosenone
    2324 posts Fans' Favourite
    phep wrote: »
    Based on the MC threads, they want 23 silvers, 23 bronzes, but 24 golds. I think it's clear they're gonna pick one of the golds and make him SBC exclusive, and I wouldn't be surprised to see them do that for all the major TOTS releases.

yep probably will