Are the Legend keepers any good?

FM_Ironside
27 posts Last Pick at the Park
I'm running a Serie A team, but I'm very disappointed with both 89 Buffon and IF Handanovic. Both seem to make no more than 3 saves a game. Are there any other good options in Serie A or Legends?

Comments

• AlwaysDisappointed
    1855 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nif Handanovic is better than his IF but a good legend keeper is Schmeichel.
  • Nathlee123
    467 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I played against the Portuguese fella baia not long ago & he was an absolute beast. He was really really impossible to beat. Can't say if it was a constant or one off but he seemed real good.
    As for my Italian team I was using consigli & absolutely loved him!
  • SSgtBlunder
    948 posts Professional
    I've got Van der Sar. He's quality, pulls off blinders.
  • FM_Ironside

Yeah, Van Der Sar is the one I'm most interested in. Seems amazing every time I play against him
  • SSgtBlunder
    948 posts Professional

Yeah, Van Der Sar is the one I'm most interested in. Seems amazing every time I play against him

I picked mine up the other day for 195k, he's prob cheaper now. I do think seeing a legend in goal affects people's shooting. They will think he's unbeatable and after a couple of average saves, believe they need to get the perfect scoring opportunity rather than try long-shots etc.
  • FM_Ironside

I picked mine up the other day for 195k, he's prob cheaper now. I do think seeing a legend in goal affects people's shooting. They will think he's unbeatable and after a couple of average saves, believe they need to get the perfect scoring opportunity rather than try long-shots etc.

What chem do you put on him?
  • SSgtBlunder
    948 posts Professional

What chem do you put on him?

Glove
  • Scfctommy
    927 posts Professional
    Try hart!