Respect to creative squads

WallOfTrump
585 posts Sunday League Hero
edited April 2017
I'm not going to hate on people building out OP rosters or going all in on some heavyweight LaLiga team filled with blue cards to each their own...but I would like to give respect to people that take time to build fun creative squads with lesser used great cards.

At this point in the season they're tons of IFs to build cool national squads and lesser used leagues. Respect to those that try and fined new ways to have fun with the game.

Anyone with a some cool or lesser used squads would love to see them if you want to share:

Comments

• KetBreezy
    448 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ty
  • florida chillin
    785 posts Professional
    edited April 2017
    Thanks bru...i Just built a sick new squad. My defense consists of Kyle walker, chris smalling, and David Luis. In mid field I have kante and dembele. My attackers are Jamie vardy and Anthony martial.
  • Thefranchise92
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    I'm not going to hate on people building out OP rosters or going all in on some heavyweight LaLiga team filled with blue cards to each their own...but I would like to give respect to people that take time to build fun creative squads with lesser used great cards.

At this point in the season they're tons of IFs to build cool national squads and lesser used leagues. Respect to those that try and fined new ways to have fun with the game.

Anyone with a some cool or lesser used squads would love to see them if you want to share:

Cheers I have a bundesliga squad with a lot of ifs of lesser used players. Brooks, Vogt, kolasinac, junuzovic, goretzka. Does this count ?
  • WallOfTrump

Cheers I have a bundesliga squad with a lot of ifs of lesser used players. Brooks, Vogt, kolasinac, junuzovic, goretzka. Does this count ?

Haha. Yeah. My bundesliga squad has ifs Delaney Brooks..Fabian Johnson at left back. The rest are just are More common but guys I like. Ie Dembele otw if sxhurlle pulisic and Keita etc.
    (Follow bundesliga and BVB IRL)
    Junuzovic card looks sick. I've really liked the Delaney card.
  • RoosterBlue
    1127 posts Professional
    I got a full Championship squad, Super Lig, a Nordic/Scandinavian hybrid & French/Danish hybrid.

I simply don't understand the boring BPL teams that I have to play 95% of the time.
  • Thefranchise92

Haha. Yeah. My bundesliga squad has ifs Delaney Brooks..Fabian Johnson at left back. The rest are just are More common but guys I like. Ie Dembele otw if sxhurlle pulisic and Keita etc.

Yeah so do I on the highlights show. Found myself looking for the ifs through there. Yeah I have that if dembele and 86 keita and if yedder.hows that schurrle and pulisic
  • WallOfTrump

Yeah so do I on the highlights show. Found myself looking for the ifs through there. Yeah I have that if dembele and 86 keita and if yedder.hows that schurrle and pulisic

for the coin Prb two of my best purchases. Schurrle is awesome. Only slight knock is he gets tired if you go into Et (dembele I feel can run for 120min no prb) but way better than any other lm/lw ive used in bundesliga (befor had used costa and coman)

Pulisic is solid. Have been starting if Forsberg but sub pulisic on as his speed is great at cam to make runs of the striker etc.and just weave through.
    Start him on any WLQ with a rating cap and on my USA team. Money in both.
  • Thefranchise92

for the coin Prb two of my best purchases. Schurrle is awesome. Only slight knock is he gets tired if you go into Et (dembele I feel can run for 120min no prb) but way better than any other lm/lw ive used in bundesliga (befor had used costa and coman)

Pulisic is solid. Have been starting if Forsberg but sub pulisic on as his speed is great at cam to make runs of the striker etc.and just weave through.
    Start him on any WLQ with a rating cap and on my USA team. Money in both.

Ah I've got untraceable reus and he has stamina issues too. Forsberg at cm was wack, was interested in his Im though.