Qualifiers seem more honest this week

WallOfTrump
585 posts Sunday League Hero
Got through on the first try. Every team I faced was wearing a WL jersey. So, they were decent players, but know weird goals etc. I statistically dominated every game and won.

Last Thursday and the WL was a lot of typical weird goals that strangely leveled the field. (Both ways me dominating and losing on bs goals and me being dominated and winning on lucky shots) sure it anomaly but enjoyed it.

Anyone else have similar experiences today?

Comments

• JaguarKillz
    1086 posts Professional
    Your opponents probably got the delay this week
  • ItsA3buttonGame
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    Probably the fact the sliders have been adjusted over bank holiday weekend to assist kids and mentally deficient adults :D

Sprint, thru-ball, shoot, kickoff,
  • Retro_G
    28184 posts Player of the Year
    The sweats won't play until the no requirement qualification. :p
  • RoosterBlue
    1127 posts Professional
    I've had lots of pause, change formation, sub in first mins. yawn
  • WallOfTrump
    Retro_G wrote: »
    The sweats won't play until the no requirement qualification. :p

Haha. True. I love the random requirements get to play with fun silver players etc you would otherwise be at a huge disadvantage with when everyone brings out their eyes sweat squad or multi million squad.
  • WallOfTrump
    I've had a lot of people start pausing at pivotal Moments ie about to intercept or something. Found that ea already has this accounted for as i almost 100% come out of pause with the ball(being the other person paused tic grab an advantage) glad ea has that covered.
  • hayhor1
    14219 posts Has That Special Something

If it's before kickoff just forfeit and start again
  • WallOfTrump
    The WL kit is my favorite. Every time I play someone with it, it aliviates the feeling of what if this person is good but never qualified(I don't like the idea of knocking out people that need the win).
    Also, makes going up 2+ goals and a rage quit feel good as opposed to had they not qualified I feel bad.
  • A5B
    2975 posts National Call-Up
    Momentum swings at HT are ridiculous