[PC] Best class managers looking for smart members.

[PC] Best class managers looking for smart members.
Asian server. Div1 is obvious.

Good to see you. I've managed few clubs for 3-4 years by making teams be always rank 1-10 on top 100 club leaderboard. Even though all member go out, I don't care. Because I can make team div 1 and rank in top 100 in 2 weeks ~ 1 month. Yes maybe I look too arrogant. But I don't know how to advertise as first thing except this. All of smart you would know that thinking battle every second in a match is the most important. If you are not so bad at football imagination and control skill of fifa, I will just let you make one of the best player on that position. Condition is 1-3 month with trusting me and that's all.

There is nothing much for team rules. You can do whatever you wanna do. Even you can play for another team when our team doesn't have club match if your team is us. But there are just two things. No going out from match with glass mental and trusting whatever happens. Then you will be one of rank 1 team members when your skill is on the peak. This is not the promise. It will just happen.

Team was made 3 months ago, reached div 1 in 2 weeks after made.

Wanted position
1 CB
1 side back (LB or RB)
1 RW (not RS)
1 GK

I don't say passion is all for student. You need to be better than at least common drop players. If not, you can't be top class player in 4-5 months. Maybe a year. And I don't need the multi player for 4-5 positions. Max is 2-3 for a player.

Team style is between RM and BAY. I have complete 4141 4231 433 442 different style tactics.
My own ability as player? Well I'm CAM and CM. And if you are midfielder, you will see anything many new from me. Not because I'm good player. Because I've played this mode for long time almost everyday as much as I can. And I'm looking for the people who can be pillars for team.

This team's highest rank was 16. Now is around 50-60. I cut few members because of somed reasons or some of them have been resting fifa. Replace them and make them replace you some day.

Usual playing time: GMT +09:00 23pn-4am

Wanna be pro? Message me via origin. JGgun0617

-one more thing-
Recruiting one manager also.