Arsenal Football Club

Comments

  • ViVaWhom
    9373 posts League Winner
    edited February 2018
    is jose managing arsenal?

    cause mkhi looks as bad as he ever did
  • G000ner
    5112 posts Big Money Move
    Welbeck hasn't done anything good in these two legs
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    Xhaka is probably the only player to come out of that with any credibility
  • G000ner
    5112 posts Big Money Move
    Kolasinac had a good second half, Ospina played well over the 2 legs. Perhaps Iwobi deserves a bit of credit as well. Wasn't great, but was probably our best attacking player, and he did seem to be trying hard at least. Very poor performance as a team though, difficult to single players out for being bad when most were.
  • exzoo
    32133 posts National Team Captain
    Milan v Arsenal will be interesting
  • ViVaWhom
    9373 posts League Winner
    exzoo wrote: »
    Milan v Arsenal will be interesting

    10 years ago
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    Old news.
  • Ashy
    12022 posts Has That Special Something
    Roy Keane is the most overrated pundit, oh wait he’s not even rated
  • LiveArsenal
    1338 posts Professional
    Ashy wrote: »
    Roy Keane is the most overrated pundit, oh wait he’s not even rated

  • G000ner
    5112 posts Big Money Move
    Game was over after the first goal tbh. Awful goal to concede and we never recovered after that. Wilshere played well. Xhaka put in the worst cup final performance I've ever seen. He's just not good enough at this level. No composure, no brain. Such a bad game to watch.
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    Absolutely shambolic

    What a joke of a performance.

    The list of players I want out of the club just grows every week.
  • Tornado31619
    22457 posts Club Captain
    On the flip side AFTV should be lit

    "WENGER OUT, KROENKE OUT, GAZIDIS OUT"
  • Ashy
    12022 posts Has That Special Something
    Need a completely new back line, gk and dm, new defensive coach and manager to get anywhere
  • G000ner
    5112 posts Big Money Move
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16396 posts World Class
    259xyh.jpg
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16396 posts World Class
    edited February 2018
    G000ner wrote: »

    Probably the only player in that line up who tried.
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    edited February 2018
    That picture of santi :(
  • G000ner
    5112 posts Big Money Move
    No_NaMe wrote: »
    That picture of santi :(

    When Ramsey was over that free kick in the first half, it brought back the memories of that Cazorla free kick in the fa cup final
  • G000ner
    5112 posts Big Money Move
    Really just want to see him back though. We have no controlling player in midfield, which all our best teams have had down the years. Xhaka was supposed to be that, but he is so far from it
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    G000ner wrote: »
    No_NaMe wrote: »
    That picture of santi :(

    When Ramsey was over that free kick in the first half, it brought back the memories of that Cazorla free kick in the fa cup final

    Ramsey was our best player first half, then just completely disappeared
  • G000ner
    5112 posts Big Money Move
    No_NaMe wrote: »
    G000ner wrote: »
    No_NaMe wrote: »
    That picture of santi :(

    When Ramsey was over that free kick in the first half, it brought back the memories of that Cazorla free kick in the fa cup final

    Ramsey was our best player first half, then just completely disappeared

    Don't think he was fully fit tbf. Was probably rushed back too soon
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    G000ner wrote: »
    No_NaMe wrote: »
    G000ner wrote: »
    No_NaMe wrote: »
    That picture of santi :(

    When Ramsey was over that free kick in the first half, it brought back the memories of that Cazorla free kick in the fa cup final

    Ramsey was our best player first half, then just completely disappeared

    Don't think he was fully fit tbf. Was probably rushed back too soon

    He’ll be leaving in the summer anyway if he doesn’t sign a new contract!
  • IntoxicatedSeal
    1421 posts Professional
    That image of Carzola is pretty heartbreaking. Really hope he is able to play again.

    Meanwhile Xhaka looked like somebody Arsenal had randomly grabbed out of a pub and threw a kit on him.... After downing a dozen pints. Looks like Mustafi might have joined in on the drinking with that judgement for the first goal. Can't really blame Opsina for being a bit confused and unsure of what to do after witnessing that

    Jack Wilshere's 90 minute tantrum was rather enteraining mind. Maybe he should be aiming his frustration at his teammates instead.

    Wenger needs to have his contract "mutually terminated" asap. It would be a mercy killing for the sake of his own legacy at this point.
  • Ashy
    12022 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 2018
    Problem with Mustafi and Xhaka is we paid a lot for them, £65m in total I think and we know how bad they are, because of the price Wenger/Arsenal won't just give up on them unless they can get a fee close to what they paid, and who's going to pay that based on their performances this and last season, so we are pretty much stuck with them it seems
  • G000ner
    5112 posts Big Money Move
    Think we could get 30million for Mustafi. We would struggle to get 10million for Xhaka. Surely Wenger can see how bad he's playing week after week
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    Don't think @PES has been more spot on about anything that he was about Mustafi. He's an abomination of a footballer
  • Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something
    Ash wrote: »
    Don't think @PES has been more spot on about anything that he was about Mustafi. He's an abomination of a footballer

    Didn't he say Xhaka was a donkey too
  • G000ner
    5112 posts Big Money Move
    @PES also thought Drmic was the best thing since sliced bread, so he has to be right about some things
Sign In or Register to comment.