The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Arsenal Football Club

Comments

• Giroud is starting to become that striker we want, still missing a few but hes slowly getting there. Deadly in the box. Hopefully he can strengthen his case tomorrow to stop the comments coming in about bottling and what not.
  • Stannis Baratheon
    1417 posts Professional
    Welbeck wrote: »
    and yet he still bottled the biggest game that he had to play in these months of good form

So what? Everyone bottled that game. He's improved every aspect of his game and the team plays better when he plays, these things deserve massive commendation.
  • Jaymizzo
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    Quick question on transfers, Is it possible to get a player for less than their release clause of they haven't featured for a while?

Was wondering if we could get Draxler for less than 37mil.
  • Jaymizzo wrote: »
    Quick question on transfers, Is it possible to get a player for less than their release clause of they haven't featured for a while?

Yes, a player can go for less if the club accept the offer.
  • Jaymizzo
    Jaymizzo wrote: »

Yes, a player can go for less if the club accept the offer.

You reckon Schalke would accept anything less than 30mil?
  • Jaymizzo wrote: »
    You reckon Schalke would accept anything less than 30mil?

Maybe 30m, I dont think anything significantly less than that. He still has years on his contract and Di Matteo will want to keep him.

• Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    Tottenham won't sell Lloris because Levy would want a ridiculous fee for him and the likes of Eriksen as well.
  • RollsReus
    1452 posts Professional
    can never trust Serie A.
  • xXBarkleyXx
    818 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Jaymizzo wrote: »

Players can be sold for less if clubs accept the offer but I can't see Schalke accepting less than the buy out clause he's one of their brightest young talents. Still only 21 and he's in and around the German national team with years left on his deal so I could see them playing hard ball over the fee.
  • xXBarkleyXx
    818 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    Tottenham won't sell Lloris because Levy would want a ridiculous fee for him and the likes of Eriksen as well.

agreed levy is a good owner in the terms of getting the money in for players. 85mill for bale , modric went for around 33mill and that's to clubs abroad so imagine the fees he would of asked for from domestic clubs.

• Premier-Sky
    2880 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2015
    Also put this in the OP, it's quite fitting imo:

List of players who left Arsenal since 2005 and have won more trophies than Arsenal since then:
    • Ashley Cole
    • Patrick Vieira
    • Thierry Henry
    • Alexander Hleb
    • Eduardo
    • Cesc Fabregas
    • Lasanna Diarra
    • Stephen O'Donnell
    • Kolo Toure
    • Mathieu Flamini
    • Gael Clichy
    • Samir Nasri
    • Gilberto Silva
    • Emmanuel Eboue
    • Anthony Stokes
    • Matthew Connoly

Selected Honourable Mentions (Won same number of trophies, but arguably more important ones):
    • Emmanuel Adebayor
    • Robin Van Persie
    • Sol Campbell

:trollface:B)
  • LiveArsenal
    1336 posts Professional
    @Premier-Sky lol, I could put a list of legends......
  • PVFCB97xD
    13142 posts Has That Special Something

van Persie deffo deserved a place tbh B)
  • Premier-Sky
    2880 posts Fans' Favourite

Well if you want a genuine idea, considering this is a fifa forum, you could list every Arsenal card on FUT, and if you have a lot of free time, legends (eg Pires) and ex-players who are still active and have a card on fut (eg Sagna)

• Jaymizzo

Well if you want a genuine idea, considering this is a fifa forum, you could list every Arsenal card on FUT, and if you have a lot of free time, legends (eg Pires) and ex-players who are still active and have a card on fut (eg Sagna)

And why would he do that? There is an ultimate team section for a reason.
  • LiveArsenal
    1336 posts Professional

I got a whole list of cards from FIFA 14.....remember my Forever Gunnin series I made a few months ago....
    UuuhV6y.png

• PES
    5173 posts Big Money Move
    megapuke.gif
  • Jenko
    13845 posts Has That Special Something
    PES wrote: »
    megapuke.gif

I miss Real Football
  • G000ner
    4598 posts National Call-Up
    No FUT please.

• <3 for Arsenal
  • LiamH
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    Can't wait for us to win the title at Old Trafford, 17th May, be there.
  • Wardhiigley
    1974 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2015
    Did they release the 2030/31 fixture list already?
  • Tamerlane
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    These new additions to the forum are terrible, if I wanted to read unfunny drivel I would go to @Troll_Football. We have a lot of educating to do.
  • Jonzema
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2015
    Agreed, I have read a lot of nonsense since the start of this forum. Makes me miss the days of Andy Robertson having world class potential.
  • Tamerlane
    Jonzema wrote: »
    Agreed, I have read a lot of nonsense since the start of this forum. Makes me miss the days of Andy Robertson having world class potential.
    I never really interacted with Andrew Graham 1992, I spent my time fighting stronger opponents with medical degrees.
  • Jonzema
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tamerlane wrote: »
    Jonzema wrote: »
    I never really interacted with Andrew Graham 1992, I spent my time fighting stronger opponents with medical degrees.
    Probably a wise choice but Andrew did produce some corkers.

• Jenko
    13845 posts Has That Special Something
    *insert old laughing emoticon here*
  • Tamerlane
    Jenko wrote: »
    *insert old laughing emoticon here*

Seriously, these emoticons are a disgrace.

:#

What the Glenn Beck is that supposed to signify?
  • PES
    5173 posts Big Money Move
    A zipped mouth I think.
  • Evra
    2236 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you just type ':' and a letter, they all come up. That particular one is 'grimace'.